CastleAbra: A Dark Comic Fantasy
By: CastleAbra Studios
45. Go back to the treehouse. Wizardo won’t be in it, so you can take the ladder. Use the ladder to reach the door above you.
46. Open the left door and enter. Go left and pick up the cork. Then go upstairs and talk to the princess. You need to find the key.
47. Go through the sun room again and place the blindfold on the god statue. He can’t see you now, but if you try to get past him, a rockslide crushes you.
48. Go back to the gate with the fish mouth fountain and place the cork in the fish’s mouth. The water will stop running and the gate will open. Go through, take the Rosetta Slab and use it on yourself.
49. Go back to the sun room and read the writing on the wall. You now know the spell for breathing underwater.
50. Go back underwater and continue till you see a turtle. Talk to him and then go inside to talk to the octopus. Take the elastic band from the clam.
51. Combine the elastic band with the y-stick to make a slingshot. Then combine that with the stone to make a loaded slingshot.
52. Feel free to continue exploring underwater. Then go back to the cyclops and use the slingshot on him to get the deck key.
53. Go back underwater and to the ship. Use the deck key to unlock the door. Take the photo of the bull’s mother and the blue star.
54. If you open the window, there’s a key floating out there, but a shark stops you from taking it.
55. Go back to the bull and use the photo on him. Take the gold key while he’s distracted.
56. Now use the gold key to free the harpy and she’ll give you the code for the microscope.
57. Go to the microscope and enter the numbers to get some clues:
58. Go around and place the four stars in the correct slots, based on the clue. (Red/green & blue/yellow).
59. Go back to the little blue room and the box is now unlocked. Take the can opener from inside and combine it with the can of tuna to open it.
60. Give the can of tuna to the cat to distract him, and take the pipe.
61. Give the pipe to the Wooden Warrior statue and it’ll give you a flute.
62. Use the flute in this room to unlock the door and go through.
63. Ride the gryphon, as Wizardo asks. You’ll land at Valentino’s home.
64. Take the bug spray from the gazebo and give it to the gardener. It won’t work on the bugs so he gives up.
65. Check out the bugs, then leave and take the gardener’s keys.
66. Use the key to unlock the door to the cottage and enter. Take the blue stone.
67. Go upstairs and take the can of dog food. Combine it with the can opener to open it. Then go down and place the food in the food bowl.
68. Now the dog goes to the food. So you can go back upstairs and open the drawers. Take the bath key and the honey.
69. Give the honey to the bugs and they’ll leave. Take the seeds from the plant.
70. Continue along that path (tap the arrow sign) and there’s a cat fountain. If you place the blue stone in its eye, a fish comes up and asks you not to place the second stone in the other eye. Fill your tank with water while you’re here.
71. Use the tank of water to fill the dog’s water bowl, then unlock the bathroom door with the bath key.
72. Pick up the second blue gem, the lotion, towel, and fish tank.
73. Place the second blue gem in the stone cat’s eye and two cats will appear. Now you have to save the fish!
74. Throw the seeds in the toilet, then take the blue flower than grows.
75. Place the blue rose on the plant where you saw the bugs. The gardener will come to look at them, so you can take his shovel.
76. Go to the gazebo and use the shovel to dig up the spot of dirt. Take the ball.
77. Now go to the house and throw the ball to the dog. Then take it back and throw it outside the house to lure him out. Do this with each screen until you reach the fish, so he scares away the cats.
78. The fish wants to go with you. So use the fish tank on it to collect it and it will give you a small key.
79. Use the small key to open up the chest upstairs and take your suit. Use it on yourself.
80. Go to the gazebo. Valentino is waiting for you with some wine, but yours looks different than his. You need to distract him so you can swap the two glasses. So lure the dog back to the gazebo and then throw the ball to distract Valentino. While he’s distracted, take both glasses and put them back opposite of the way they were. Pay very close attention to exactly where the glasses are, because they have to be placed just right or it won’t work.
81. Now you have the potion and are in a meadow. A thief steals your potion. Continue on ahead.
82. A branch blocks your way. So tap the right side of the screen. The bugs are back. Tap the arrow to continue down the stream. There’s a sledgehammer. You can’t get it, but if you tap on it, the female bug will give you a knife.
83. Use the knife to cut the branch and pick it up. Then continue past it. Take the fly paper and use it on the male fly. Take his honey.
84. Go back to where you got the flypaper and a bear will pop up. Give him the honey.
85. To back to the fly. He’ll drop a hook for you. Also, look under a rock for a worm. There’s also a catgut under another rock, which works as a fishing line. Now combine all four to make a fishing pole.
86. Go back to where the bear was and get on the raft. Use the fishing pole to fish and you’ll get a fish that the sea serpent will grab. Now you can cross to the other side.
87. Go into the small cave and take the poem from the skeleton.
89. Continue on till you see a yeti. To his left is a tree stump with a snowball on it. Take it and go back up to the top of the mountain and push the snowball downhill. It will accumulate snow and bury the yeti. Take the Wiz-buck from his hand.
90. Go into his cave and take a nap. When you wake up, he’s gone. Continue down the path back to the castle.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.