Haunted House Escape – Can You Escape In One Hour?
By: duanzhi Wen
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/HHEscape” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
**Note: It looks like this game was renamed “Destroy Ghost Mansion.”
1. Go to the side entrance and pick up the scroll and the pickaxe.
2. Go to the front door and get a clue from the sign in front.
3. Use the pickaxe to break the sign and then pick up the key and bullet. Then use the key to unlock both doors. The skeleton blocks the front door, so take the back door instead.
4. Pick up this weird metal piece on your way in:
5. Go to the living room and then down the trap door. Pick up the chain cutters.
5. Go through the next door. Pick up the barrel of refrigerant next to the skeleton.
6. Use the clue from the sign outside to unlock the safe and get the duct tape.
7. Use the chain cutters to get the stepladder.
8. Use the weird metal piece on the anatomy figure to get a key.
9. Use the key to unlock this door. There’s a monster blocking your way. Use the refrigerant to kill him, then take the straw/hay and the chair.
10. Use the stepladder to get back upstairs.
11. Back upstairs, take the rifle and the flint from the mantelpiece.
12. Enter the library and take the candelabra.
13. Enter the other room. Combine the bullet and the rifle and then use it to destroy the skeleton.
14. Take the book and video cassette off the bookshelves. The book tells you how to build a fire.
15. Open your inventory and break apart the chair into wood and a lock pick. Then place the straw/hay into the fireplace and then the wood.
16. Use the lock pick to open the door to the left and enter.
17. Place the video tape into the VCR and tap on the TV. Now you’re in the bathroom.
18. Use the duct tape to fix the wire on the safe. Open it and take the flint stone. Also, flip the switch inside.
19. Tap on the TV to go back to the other room. Take the piece of paper from under the couch and the bulb from the lamp.
20. Combine the flint with the flint stone and use it to light a fire in the fireplace. Then use the candelabra with the fire to light the candles.
21. Place the candelabra back in the library and take the gear, scroll and book.
22. Now the gate is open. Go through. There’s a wolf-like creature in your way. But you can go to this room and get a bullet, gear and crossbow.
23. Load the bullet into the gun and shoot the wolf.
24. Go through the door you now have access to. Notice the clue with four gems. Take the knife. And place the gears with the other one. Also, notice the rotating puzzle that requires a key.
25. Go back and use the stepladder to get up to the attic. There’s a creepy dude blocking your way.
26. Break apart the candelabra and light the lantern near this doorway. Then place the main section back into the library. You still have two candles left now.
27. Back in the room where you lit the lantern, find this clue. Also, tap on the clock and get a ring from it.
28. Lift up the corner of the rug to find a safe. Unlock it using the clue you just found and take the metal skull from inside.
29. Tap on the chest of drawers and unlock the combination lock using the time on the clock above it (10:10). Take the gear, arrow and hammer.
30. Place the ladder back down so you can get up to the attic. Combine the arrow/bolt with the crossbow and use it against this creepy dude. Then look at the clue on the wall. Also, look through the telescope and at the clue on the desk. There’s also a combination lock on the globe. The clue is the numbers on the wall, but out of order. Enter them and then get the green gem.
30. Go back to the other room where you placed the gears and add the last one to it. Now you can enter this next room, but a grim reaper blocks your path.
31. Use the hammer in the previous room to break the vase and get part of a key.
32. Go back to the room with the TV in it. Use the clue from the scroll to unlock the safe and get the stopwatch and pentagram key.
33. Use the pentagram key in the pentagram lock. Enter, then look on the altar. Use the knife to stab the body. Then remove its mask and get the red gem from its eye socket.
34. Go back to the room with the grim reaper. He’ll be gone now. Place the candles in the candlesticks and a portal will open. Go through.
35. There’s a wall with an “X” on it here. Tap the X until the wall breaks down. Then zoom back out and go through. If you go to the next room, some old lady ghost is blocking your way.
36. Combine the key piece with the ring from the clock to make a complete key.
37. Pick up the book from the chair and examine it. It’s telling you to throw the skull into the fire. Do so and the ghost will vanish.
38. Use the key on the locked door to get the purple gem. Then place the stepladder under the trap door to get back to the attic here. There’s another ghost blocking your way.
39. Go back to the other dimension to this room. The wall is now open. Go inside and put the bulb in the lamp. Turn it on and look at the writing on the wall. If you turn it upside-down, it’s the code for the safe lock. Get the yellow gem from the safe and the sword from the coat of arms. Also get the bottle on the floor.
40. Go back to the bathroom and fill the bottle with water. Then put the fire out in the alternate dimension and get the cross. Then place the gems in the sockets based on the clue you found on the other fire escape. Take the empty book.
41. Place the book in the empty slot on the bookshelf and push it in. The bookcase will slide open, revealing a hidden door. Go up and take the lantern.
42. Go back to the attic and use the cross to defeat the ghost. Then use the clue you found in the alternate attic to solve the puzzle on the table and get the coiled wire. Combine the stopwatch with the coiled wire.
43. Go back behind the bookshelf and go down this time. There’s a wizard here. Attack him with the sword and take his magic staff. Place the staff in the stand and then go down the ladder.
44. Place the lantern on the floor so you can see. Lift up the sheet and then go through the mirror to the alternate dimension.
45. Pick up the sledgehammer and use it to break down the wall. Then place the stopwatch on the dynamite and quickly run through the wall and exit the house to complete the game.
If you liked this game, you might also like Escape the Hellevator! or these other escape games.
This Post Has 9 Comments
There seems to be a bug in this. When I got the lock pick, I used it to open the bathroom, not the room with the VCR. So I couldn’t access the VCR room later and the game was stuck.
I think that part might be interchangeable.
Nope – didn’t escape in One hour. Try 2 months, LOL.
Thanks for an awesome walkthrough – it was wonderful finally finishing this game and Yes, it was well worth the efforts. On to the next game!
Help with the gears on the door. I found 2 gears, put them on the required door, nothing happened so I assumed I had to find more. When I came back to that door, the gears are not there, and they are not in the inventory boxes, or in the original places that I found them, anyone have this happen? Any ideas how to make it work? Thanks
this game is found with several names – but it really was a great game! thanks for the w/t!
What order does the gems go in. I am stuck and can’t figure it out.
thx for the walkthrough
this game is quite hard for me
its the first eacape game that i need walkthrough
On steps 4 & 9, that “weird metal piece” is a double-edged razor blade (by Gillette).
How do u get through the wold? I tried everything except for the rifle And frozen thing (to kill zombie n skeleton).