The Secret of Raven Rock
By: Raven Rock Games
This is a walkthrough guide for the Secret of Raven Rock, with hints, tips, and tricks if you get stuck. If you’re looking for hints or something you can’t find in the walkthrough, feel free to ask in the comments section.
Chapter 3: The Crypt:
You can watch these walkthrough videos or follow the step-by-step walkthrough below.
1. Tap the painting to get a clue for your journal. Then lift up the gate with one finger and tap to go through while you’re still holding it up.
2. Place the idol on the altar to open the doors to the left. Go through.
3. Look at the blue banner to get a clue for your journal. Lift it up and take the hidden mirror.
4. Take the right doorway and get the clue from the open book.
If you still need help up until this point, see my walkthrough video:
5. Go back and take the left door. Tap on the coffin. Solve the griffin rings puzzle, then take the handle from inside the coffin.
6. Continue on and place the tile from your bag onto the white sarcophagus. Solve the sun tiles puzzle and the door to the left will open.
7. In this next room, purple fire blocks your way. But you can still get a clue off the portrait and pick up the Padlock Key from the chalice on the floor.
8. Go back to the little garden area with the electric barrier. Place the handle in the groove on the floor and pull it to the left. The electricity will go off. Now you can reach the hand. You can place the silver ring on it if you want, but you’re still missing the gold one.
9. Go back to the mid level, all the way at the end of the hall. Place the mirror in the empty frame. It will reflect the picture to the right and give you a clue for your journal. Now solve the door puzzle by matching the colored lights to the colors in your journal. The door will open.
10. Go through the door. Read the notice on the wall and get a clue for your journal. Go back to the marketplace and find this barrel. Take the battery from inside.
11. You can add the battery to the machine, but it won’t do anything yet. Go to this statue and use the rainbow clue from your notebook to solve the puzzle. Press the buttons in that order and it will light up some symbols on the floor. Look at them to get a clue for your journal.
12. Go out to the balcony and use the clue to solve the puzzle. Take the shield that falls out.
13. Go back to the main level and place the shield on this door to unlock it. Go inside. Solve the magic square puzzle and take the golden ring.
14. Go back to the hand and place both the gold and silver rings on its fingers. Then take the blue ball.
15. Remember this clue from your journal? Go find these three locations and press the brick or tile that’s protruding. Each one will open one of the locks on this door. Find the door and go through.
16. Once inside, take the angel statue from the pedestal. Then leave and solve the clock puzzle using the clue from your journal. Set each clock to the time shown in your journal and you’ll get a red gem.
17. Place the gem in the slot on the wall near this door. Then enter and solve the drawing puzzle using the clue from your journal. You can’t lift your finger off the screen while drawing this, so unless you memorize all 20 steps, you need to either look at the journal entry on another screen (like your PC) or copy it over with pen and paper. When you finish, take the fuse.
18. Go back to the weird machine and place the battery and the fuse in it. Now the portal works. Step on it to get to the upper floor and the fourth chapter.
Chapter 4: The Machine:
1. Use the padlock key to unlock the door to the left and enter.
2. Using the clue from your journal, play the tune on the piano. Press the keys in order from 1-9 as shown, using 2-3 fingers to press multiple keys at the same time, as needed.
3. Go through the open door. Place the angel statue on the pedestal and take the goblet of holy water.
4. Go back to the room with the purple fire. Pour the holy water on the flames and head through the open door.
5. Solve the star puzzle and take the red ball.
If you need more help with this section, see my video walkthrough for Chapter 4, part 1:
6. Go back to the main hall of the temple and place the blue and red balls in the labyrinth puzzle. You need to use your phone’s tilt mechanics to move the red and blue balls to the red and blue spots in the maze. Then take the dragon amulet.
Here’s video of me taking way too long to solve this puzzle:
7. Next, go back to the upper level and place the amulet in the slot on the locked door. Go inside and solve the last puzzle, a dragon sliding tile puzzle.
And here’s a video of me taking way too long to solve the final puzzle:
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.