Chapter 7: The House
You can watch the video walkthrough, or follow the step-by-step text walkthrough below.
1. Open the dresser drawer and take the box of matches.
2. Head through the open door to the left and pick up the wine opener (corkscrew).
3. Take some books off the shelf and place them in the fireplace to use as tinder. Use the matches to light a fire.
4. Lift up the zebra skin rug. There’s a trap door here. Use the wine opener to open the trap door and go down.
5. Go through the open door to the right and take the lightbulb off the shelf.
6. Go back upstairs and head back right to the first room. Place the bulb in the lamp. It will charge up your time traveling device so you can use it again.
7. If you travel to the future now, you’ll see an axe stuck in a tree, but you can’t get to it. Go back in time and head left.
8. Travel to the future and head left. Pick up the twig. Travel back in time and head downstairs.
9. Travel to the future and pick up the fire extinguisher.
10. Travel back in time and go right. Travel to the future and open the barrel of oil. Dip the twig in the barrel.
11. Go back in time and make your way back upstairs. Place the twig in the fireplace to make a torch.
12. Time travel and fill the fire extinguisher from the water collection system.
13. Head back to where the axe was and use the torch to light the vines. Put the fire out with the extinguisher and take the axe.
14. Go back downstairs and use the axe on the locked wooden door. Head through.
15. Pick up the lava lamp. Time travel and plug the lamp in on the right side of the room. Pick up the bottle nearby.
16. Time travel and go back through the broken door. Place the bottle in the empty slot by the wine bottles. A hidden door opens! Head through and watch the cutscene for the rest of the chapter.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough, Chapter 8.