Knifetank: The Hauntening
By: Doctor Popular
This is a walkthrough guide for Knifetank: The Hauntening by Doctor Popular. Feel free to ask for help or offer help in the comments below.
You can watch this quick walkthrough video or follow the step-by-step instructions below:
1. Go right until you see a house. Go up to the door and enter.
2. Take the doorway to the right to enter the living room. Look under the chair cushion to get a dull knife.
3. Leave the room and head down the hallway. Enter the open doorway to the kitchen. Sharpen your knife on the sharpener and then cut a piece of cheese. You now have…a Happy.
4. Open the fridge and get the red key from the mayo.
5. Leave and go through the left door to the bathroom. Take the tank treads and head out.
6. Go back to the living room and look through the photo album to get a Sad.
7. Leave the room and go up the stairs. Open the left door. Pick up the VERY LARGE KNIFE, the GREEN-ISH KNIFE, and the YELLOW KNIFE.
8. Leave that room and take the right door. Go into the closet and get the ARGYLE KNIFE and the BLUE KEY.
9. Leave and go back downstairs to the hallway. Unlock the locked door and go through. Get the DRIPPY STEAK and the STEAK KNIFE.
10. Go through the right door. The giant bird eats your SAD. Pick up the RFID CHIP, then leave the room.
11. Now unlock the left door and go in. If you try to leave, it’ll tell you someone is coming and you need to hide. Hide under the sheet.
12. Now attack the guy. Oops! He was just a painter.
13. Leave and burn the house down. Then go back to the bus. A police car is there and you realize…you’re KNIFETANK!!!
Congratulations! You completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.