This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide for the Appendix levels, Forgotten Shores, for the game Monument Valley by ustwo, with hints, tips, tricks and solutions for anyone who needs help with the game. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
Appendix i (1): The Chasm
You can also watch my video walkthrough for Appendix i:
1. Make your way down until you come across the sliding piece on a chain. Slide it across the chain so Ida can climb on top. Then slide it to the left so Ida can climb down and get to the bottom level of it. Then slide it back to the right and continue on.
2. Continue making your way down. The path will crumble beneath you, but look — it’s Totem!
3. Slide Totem next to Ida so she can climb on. Then move him to the button so they can go to the next area.
4. In this new area, move Totem over to the button so Ida can climb off and press it. Then turn the knob so she can cross the bridge to the ladder. Turn the knob again so she can cross the ladder to the button all the way at the end. One platform will drop down. Move Totem onto it, then move Ida off the button so Totem is lifted up. Then have Totem get on the bridge, rotate it so he can get to the other side, then move him to the other button so Ida can head to the exit. Then move Totem onto the button and they’ll rise up to the next area.
5. In this new area, you want to rotate the stone totems so that Totem can climb up on each one to get higher and higher. Then slide Totem over to the button so Ida can come out. Have Ida step on the button near her so Totem can reach her. Then have her climb on his head and slide Totem over to the last button. They’ll now reach the final part of the chapter, where she takes off her hat.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.