Adventure Beyond Time
By: Aircamp Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for Adventure Beyond Time for Android, Google Play and iOS. It’s broken up into five sections, linked at the bottom.
1. Open the toolbox and take the white handle. Look at the paper in front of you. Then use the handle on the door to open it and head outside to the beach.
2. Head towards the ship and go inside. Pick up the shovel from the floor and the Phillips-head screwdriver from the dashboard.
3. Leave the ship and head towards the statues. Pick up the tinder logs.
4. Tap to the right of the heads and find a skeleton. Pick up the shell and read through the journal.
5. Go back and tap to the left of the stone head to see this solar buoy. Pick up the red stone to the right of it. Then tap to the left of it to find a broken canoe.
6. By the canoe, pick up the pestle and the hollow gourd. Also, notice the bird drawing, as well as some names written on the wall.
7. Go back to the buoy and take the path to the right. Grab one of the mushrooms. Take a look at the rings in the tree. We’ll come back to that later. Find the hidden book and look through it.
8. Head right down the path to a tar pit. Pick up the long stick and the woven canvas. Notice the writing on the rock.
9. Go back to the the tree with the mushrooms. Tap to the left to see part of a ship. Take the dried twigs and sticks. Then open the door and head inside.
10. Take the tool from the table and the needle from the compass.
11. Go to the lockers. First, look at the newspaper clipping about potatoes. Then open the lockers and flip through the book about Great Queens. Then take the ornamental medallion from the other locker.
12. Head up the stairs to the ship’s wheel. Place the tool/lever on the ship’s throttle. Also, grab some broken glass from the floor.
13. Remember the clue from the wall by the tar pit? Use it to solve this puzzle. Each diagram is telling you the direction the lever goes and how to turn the wheel. Follow these instructions from the developer if you’re stuck:
You can also watch this video I made if you still need help with this part:
14. If you did it right, the fireproof safe will open. Take the corroded cylinder that’s missing a disc.
15. Go back to where you saw the skeleton. Enter the cave to the right. Place the ornamental medallion on the chest and get the second red stone from inside.
16. Go back to the stone head and place both red stones in his eye sockets. His mouth will open, revealing a disc from a tree trunk. Take it.
17. Go back to the tree and add the new piece to the center. Then rotate all the sections so they match up like so. Take the corroded metal disc and add it to the cylinder.
18. Go back to the fire pit. Place the cylinder in the door. Now to unlock it. Remember the three names on the wall? Match them to the book from the ship. Note the numbers next to those names. Then match those numbers to the pictures in the book near the tree/ and voila! Open sesame!
19. Go through the door. Notice the drawing on the wall. Then take the broken rock from the right. Also, take the tool that looks like an arrowhead and the jaw bone of an animal.
20. Place the log and the twigs in the fire pit. Then combine the petrified stick with the canvas strip to make a torch. Now to figure out how to light it!
21. Go back to the tar pit and dip the torch in the tar. Then combine the arrow-head shaped rock (or flint) with the broken rock to create sparks. Add to the fire pit to start a fire. Now you can light the torch!
22. Time to go into the cave!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.