Corto Maltese Secrets of Venice
This is a complete walkthrough guide for Corto Maltese Secrets of Venice. Scroll down for my video walkthrough and other chapters.
Chapter 2: Porta della Rivoluzione
1. Talk to your driver. He’ll ask you where you’re going. Consult the Gazette for another code (I chose the first) and enter it into the compass. Then tap the side for another clue.
You can also watch my video for Chapter 2 here:
2. On this clue, the first number represent a key on the phone, and the second number tells you which letter to pick. The clue is a bit off, though, with the second word. So it goes like so:
Enter that into the text box on the compass to head to San Erasmo.
3. Talk to the guy holding the gun at you. He asks for a password. Enter the three symbols you see on the wall into the compass. Now to solve some more connect-the-dot puzzles. Ive posted the solutions below, with just one link missing in each.
4. Now you get a note that says “Golden Dawn” and find the new info in the Gazette.
5. Talk to the guy again. He’s William Butler Yeats! Then look at the map on the door. Use one of the codes (I used the first one) to get three maps with letters hidden in them. Then enter the text EI4F into the text box.
6. Continue on to the next area. Talk to Yeats. Then look through the Gazette for a new reveal. It’s on the Porta della Altro page.
7. Then find the Spanish wine in the room and add it to your common ingredients list.
8. Now look through the Gazette for two more reveals, one a comic on the same page as the last one.
9. Talk to Yeats again. He tells you to open the door to the right. Try to go through. Someone throws a bomb!
10. Notice the word under the keypad. Turn it into numbers (upside-down) to unlock the door:
11. Now, notice the symbols in the new room. Enter them into the compass for another clue.
12. Time to solve the math riddle.
Grenade = $125
Mine = $250
Revolver = $500
Rifle = $750
6(125) + 3(750) + 2(500) + 5(250) =
750 + 2250 + 1000 + 1250 =
Enter it into the compass and get the cash register key. Use it to open the register and get another Emerald. Also, get the Long Pepper for your ingredients list.
13. Head out the door to end the chapter.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.