Adventure Beyond Time
By: Aircamp Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for Adventure Beyond Time for Android, Google Play and iOS. It’s broken up into five sections, linked at the bottom.
23. Pick up the jug of vynegre (vinegar) and the plank of wood. Then use the shovel to dig on the X and get a metal disc with a dragon engraved on it.
24. Go to the right and pick up the other plank of wood.
25. Now tap on the ship. Take the bucket. Open the barrel and get some gunpowder. Also, take the torch.
26. Go back to the cave entrance and light the torch on the other torch. Then head back to the ship and go up the small ladder. Turn the wheels to lower the birdcage. It’s locked. Use the compass needle to unlock it and get a coin.
27. Open the back of the canon and insert the gunpowder. Light the canon with the torch. Then take the white powder (ashes) out from the back.
28. Go back to the cave entrance. Fill the gourd with water from the little pool in the middle of the room.
29. Go back to the ship where you found the compass. Use the white powder (ashes) and the vinegar on the rusty hatch to open it. Go inside.
30. You can’t do much in there right now. Go back to the tar pit and place both planks of wood down across the rocks so you can cross to the other side. Pick the purple flowers
You can watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
31. Head towards that big black thing. Tap to the left of it. Read the book (“Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea”) and take the steel key from inside the helmet.
32. Tap on the ship to the right. Go up the dirt path to the left and pick up the security card. Then go back to the ship.
33. Tap on the ship. Pick up the fish skeleton and look through the book.
34. Go deeper into the boat and grab the ladder and the rope. Then tap on the thing that looks like a fan. It’s a puzzle! We’ll come back to it.
35. Go back to where you just crossed the tar pit and head left. There are some bananas in a tree but we can’t reach them yet. Head towards the Viking ship. Use the steel key to open the chest and take the brass pointer. Also, notice the dragon shield and TV.
36. Leave the ship and head right to another ship. Notice some etchings of animals. Then head onto the ship. Open the hatch and head downstairs. Open the wardrobe and take some potatoes.
37. Notice the puzzle on the wall. Then leave and go up the ladder. Take the tiger coin and the handle. And take a look at the tiger painting on the scroll.
38. Leave the ship and tap to the right of it. Notice the drawings on the wall. Then take the brass pointer and the spherical rock. Also, there’s some weird rock nearby. Use the screwdriver on it to get a bronze cylinder with flames etched on it.
39. Head back to this puzzle and place the two brass pointers on it.
40. Go back to where you just crossed the tar pit and you see this big black shape. It’s a submarine. Use the ladder to get up to the door. Place the key card in the slot. Notice it says the captain is J. Vernes (the author of “Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea”). The word “Nautilus” is underlined in his book. So enter that in as the password. Then open the little flap at the top and press ENTER to open the door. Go inside.
41. Use the screwdriver to open the control panel. There are some wires you can’t see well yet. Need to find light! Open the hatch and tie the rope to the item next to it and climb down.
42. Take the wrench by the bays. Then go to the right and put the lever on the switch that’s missing one. Use the clue from earlier to determine how to place the levers and turn on the lights.
43. Open Bay 1 and get the empty blowtorch. Go back up the rope. You can’t fix the wires just yet, so leave. Make sure to take the ladder with you!