Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!) by Haiku Games. There are videos throughout, as well.
Chapter 2: A Serving of Murder
1. You’re in the kitchen. Find the chicken recipe on the fridge. Pick up the dirty pan and place it in the sink to clean it. Then place it on the stove. Take an onion and place it on the cutting board.
2. Open the fridge and take the raw chicken. Place it in the pan.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for chapters 1-4 here:
3. Go outside. Look at the clue on the wall. Also, take some parsley and a tomato. Then go back inside to the kitchen.
4. Unlock the drawer by entering 431 from the clue outside (4 lines, 3 lines, 1 line). Take the knife. Use it to chop the onion and tomato. Then add the rest of the ingredients to the pan to get a cooked chicken.
5. Go back out and give the chicken to the raccoon. He’ll leave so you can look through the dumpster (yay?).
6. Move the garbage around to find the vial of poison!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 3.