Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!) by Haiku Games. There are videos throughout, as well.
Chapter 2: A Serving of Murder
1. You’re in the kitchen. Find the chicken recipe on the fridge. Pick up the dirty pan and place it in the sink to clean it. Then place it on the stove. Take an onion and place it on the cutting board.
2. Open the fridge and take the raw chicken. Place it in the pan.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for chapters 1-4 here:
3. Go outside. Look at the clue on the wall. Also, take some parsley and a tomato. Then go back inside to the kitchen.
4. Unlock the drawer by entering 431 from the clue outside (4 lines, 3 lines, 1 line). Take the knife. Use it to chop the onion and tomato. Then add the rest of the ingredients to the pan to get a cooked chicken.
5. Go back out and give the chicken to the raccoon. He’ll leave so you can look through the dumpster (yay?).
6. Move the garbage around to find the vial of poison!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 3.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.