Adventure Beyond Time
By: Aircamp Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for Adventure Beyond Time for Android, Google Play and iOS. It’s broken up into five sections, linked at the bottom.
44. Go back to the ship behind the tree. Go through the hatch and use the ladder to reach the gasoline. Fill the blowtorch with gasoline.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
45. Go down the ladder and pick it back up. Use the blowtorch on the weak wall and make a hole you can fit through.
45. Go through and pick up the slender key and the satellite dish.
46. Go back to the buoy and use the wrench to take the solar panels. We’ll have to come back for the wires.
47. Go back through the cave and to the ship. Use the slender key to unlock the door and go in. Take too harpoon/poker from the floor.
48. Get the pickaxe from the sofa. Move all the cushions and pillows around to find another told coin.
49. Go to the desk. Take the sculptor’s tools and the skull and read the letter.
50. Go to the paintings and open up the Garden of a Earthly Delights to find a purple drawing of a turtle skeleton.
51. Leave the ship and go right to the chest and barrels. Place the two old coins in the skull’s eye sockets to unlock the chest. Get the bar of iridium and the hammer. Use the hammer to open the barrels and take an apple.
52. Time to go back to that new area we found behind the ship.
53. Zoom in on the propeller and take it apart to get a rubber hose.
54. Head to the alien skull in the dirt. You can’t get the skull yet, but grab the sensor.
55. Head up the hill to the second house. Use the pickaxe to get the rock from the wall. Use the sculpting tools to get the skull. Then grab the trowel from the right and read through the book. Also, use the hammer to remove the nails from the box and take the petrified wood.
56. Go back to the alien head and use the trowel to dig it up.
57. Now go to the first house and look at the computer desk. Read through the Mandelbrot manual and place the mushroom, flowers and water into the mortar. Crush them with the pestle and pick the whole thing up. Also, grab the soldering iron.
58. Open the medicine cabinet behind and take the rubbing alcohol.
59. Go to the Mandelbrot and pour the pink mush into the bowl.
60. Leave and check out the crashed spaceship. Notice the symbol on the rock and the strange lock on the ship. We’ll come back to it later.
61. Go back to the submarine and use the soldering iron to fix all the torn wires. Now to solve the puzzle. Connect the wires to the right colors. Then pull the lever to turn on the screen.
62. Pay attention to the screen, referring to the pages from the horoscope& constellation book. Make sure the symbols match the constellations and then tap the screen to stop it.
63. While you’re here, open the door to the back to the bedroom. Read the book on the bed. Open the AC to find wire cutters and lift the pillow to find a bird coin.
64. Pick up the floppy disk from the computer desk and turn on the computer and read everything on it.
65. Go back to the buoy and use the wire cutters to get the electrical wires.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.