Adventure Beyond Time
By: Aircamp Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for Adventure Beyond Time for Android, Google Play and iOS. It’s broken up into five sections, linked at the bottom.
84. Go back to the lab. Place the petrified wood on the Mandelbrot printer.
You can also watch my video of this part of the walkthrough here:
85. Place the slide in the microscope and analyze the slime.
86. You should already have the data from the PC on the floppy disk, but if not, make sure to do that. Then insert the disk into the Mandelbrot and attach the hose to the machine.
87. Everything’s ready now! Go to the screen and press PRINT to print a green crystal.
88. Take the green crystal and place it with the red. Now the other room turns green. Notice the etching on the rock.
89. Go back to the spaceship. Use the sensor near the little V on the wall and more symbols will appear.
90. We missed something! Go back to where you dug up the alien skull and use the trowel to find an alien hand! Take it and place it on the spaceship.
91. Now to open that door to the spaceship! First, go back to the TV and use the sensor on it to see some alien writing.
92. Now, combine those clues with the symbols on the wall to unlock the spaceship!
93. Go inside. Place the sensor in this space and then solve the circles puzzle. You need to match up all the hands/rings. My photo shows it almost right, but not quite.
94. The next puzzle should look like this.
95. Then place the iridium in the machine and turn it on, like so.
96. Take the weird metal and go back to the strange cave. Place it on the rock with the tree engraving. Take the blue crystal.
97. Place the blue crystal with the others and shine the light on it. Now go to the blue room.
98. Warning: There is currently a bug in the iOS version of the game. If you solve this puzzle right away, the game might think you have the clear crystal already and it won’t show up. Until this is fixed, try leaving and entering the blue room a couple of times before solving the spiral puzzle.
Look at the slide from the slime again and match the colors to it. Take the clear crystal, place it with the others and shine the light on it. Now watch the ending!
If you liked this game, you might also like Shadowmatic.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.