Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete walkthrough guide for Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!). There are videos throughout, as well.
Chapter 3: A Host of Trouble
1. Solve the puzzle on the wall:
2. Go through the door. Pick up the orange liquid and the yellow liquid. Pick up the battery and ladder. Also, find the recipe for rubbing alcohol and the photo on the wall.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for chapters 1-4 here:
3. Go back to the hallway and place the ladder down to reach the green liquid. Then take it back to the bedroom and place all three liquids in the empty bottle to get rubbing alcohol.
4. Go back to the hallway and use the rubbing alcohol on the little table to find the flashlight. Add the battery to get the flashlight. Then flip up the carpet to find a puzzle.
5. Solve the puzzle, then use the flashlight to see the clue and get it.
If you need more help, you can watch this video I made:
6. Use the clue you found to to solve the keys puzzle in the bedroom. Get the guest key and unlock the guest room.
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 4.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.