Alice Trapped in Wonderland
By: MediaCity Games
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/Alice” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
26. Go back all the way to the three sets of colored steps and take the left path to the waterfall. Put the watering can under the waterfall, then take t back and it will be full of water.
27. Go back to the house with the fireplace and pour the water on the fire. Take the ruby and the wrench.
28. Go up to the attic and use the clue from the tree to solve the magic drawer puzzle. The drawers should be opened in this order, then take the key that appears in the top drawer.
29. Use the clue from the tea party to open this door. Then take the pry bar and take note of the chest. We’ll come back to it.
30. Go back to the house with the fireplace. Go into the side room and use the pry bar to open the oven. Take the screwdriver from inside. Also take one of the planks.
31. Go back to the chest past the waterfall and use the key to open it. Take the round emblem from inside.
32. Use the plank you found to fix the broken step on the tree, then climb up. There’s a piece of the tree cut out. Use the pry bar to open it up.
33. Take the path to the right and pick up the gear. Also look through the telescope.
34. Go back to the building where you found the tea party. There’s a locked door. Place the gear on it and the door will unlock. Enter the building.
35. Take the door handle from the dresser. Enter the room to the back and take note of the key in the furnace. We’ll get it later. Go upstairs and take note of the floating wardrobe. We’ll come back for that later, as well.
36. Remember the house with the sundial? Head over there and put the door handle on the door to open it. Zoom out to get inside. Then enter the room to the right. Take the matches. Notice all the clocks (we’ll come back to them later) and look at the sheet music. Make sure you get the clue in your journal.
37. Go upstairs and tap on the alarm clock to get another time clue for your journal. Take the hand mirror and go back downstairs.
38. Enter the room to the left. There’s a teapot on the stove but the water is cold. Place the wood you have into the stove, then light it with the matches. Then you can take the hot teapot.
39. There’s a grinder on the window sill. The crank is wrong for it. Use the screwdriver to loosen the screw holding the crank and then take it.
40. Go back to the well. Put the crank on the mechanism and the bucket on the hook. Then tap the crank to make the bucket go down and then back up. Take the pliers that are in the bucket.
41. Remember the key in the furnace? Use the pliers to cut the wires and get the bronze key. Then use it to open the wardrobe.
42. Arrange the hats by color, using the music notes clue. Then you’ll get the oar.
43. Go back to the boat and place the oar on it. Then take the boat to the castle.
44. You’re now at the White Kingdom. There’s a cannon nearby. Take the cannon ball from it.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for this section here:
45. Head through the doorway in the wall next to the cannon. There’s a wagon with a lever. Use the wrench to loosen the lever, then take it.
46. To the right of the wagon is a building. There’s a round indentation on the door. Place the round emblem on the door and enter. Place the cannon ball on the leftmost hook (3k).
47. Head back out and towards the entrance to the castle. There’s a barrel out front. Take the teaspoon from inside. Then go back to the boat and to the scene with the waterfall.
48. See the moss-covered rock with a slit in it? Place the lever in the slit and push it down. Then take the lever back. When you zoom out, there will be an opening to the left. Enter the cave.
49. Take the hammer off the floor.
50. Take the right path and you’ll see some water and a sort of ladder. Take the ladder up and take the gold ingot. Tap the clock for another clue for your journal. Then go down.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.