Alice Trapped in Wonderland
By: MediaCity Games
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/Alice” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
51. Tap the water to enter a room filled with water and a small waterfall. There’s a locked door at the back with a slit in the wall next to it. Put the lever in the slit and pull it down to open the door. Enter.
52. There’s a drawing on the wall. Tap it to enter it into your journal. Then enter the room to the left of the stairs. Take the anvil.
53. Take the anvil, then leave the room and go up the stairs.
54. Take the black emblem, then leave.
55. Go back to the cave entrance and take the left path. Take a left again to the bottomless pit. You can throw the teacup, teapot and teaspoon into the pit but still have to find the sugar. Also notice the drawing of the Jabberwocky on the wall.
56. Leave that room and take a right. Put the hand mirror in the stand, then use the dials to rotate the two diamonds so they reflect light onto the candles and light them. Then a doorway to the back will open.
57. Enter the room and take the white emblem. if you hit the stalactite, it shakes the place, but not enough to shake down the diamond. To get the diamond down, shake your device! 🙂
58. Go back to the scene with the tree stump. There’s a brick wall there. Use the hammer to break it down. Inside is a pick and another clue for your journal.
59. Remember the loose rocks in the cave in the room with the anvil? Use the pick to remove the stones and get a runic stone.
60. Remember the rock with the cane in it? Use the pick to get it loose.
61. Remember the loose bricks in the building near the tea party? Use the pick on them to get another runic stone.
62. Take the boat back to the castle. Enter by the main entrance. Place the emblems in their slots by the knights.
63. Go through to the door. You need to stop the four circles so the arrows match up. Focus on the fastest first and then get the other three. The door will unlock when you match all four up.
64. Enter the castle. Take the left door. Solve the tile puzzle to get a clue for your journal. Then leave and take the right door. Solve the puzzle and get another clue for your journal. Then leave and go upstairs.
65. Look at the two new clues in your journal and use them to solve the chess puzzle.
66. The sofa chair will move aside, revealing a puzzle on the wall. Use the clue in your notebook to solve it and a doorway will appear.
67. Enter and use the pick to remove the loose stones and get another runic stone.
68. Continue on and take the stone (or rock) with the handle on it, then leave the castle.
69. Go back to the hook room and add the gold inglot, anvil and stone/rock to the hooks in the right order. The chest will open, revealing a mirror fragment, which you can place on the mirror back by the three sets of steps.
70. Leave on the boat and climb back up the tree. Look through the telescope and you’ll see the colored weights from the weight/hook room. Memorize the height of each color and then use them to solve the colored puzzle on the tree.
71. A flying device will appear on the left side of the tree. Tap it and it will take you to a part of the castle you couldn’t access before.
72. Go through the door. Tap on the tombstone nearby to get a clue for your notebook (this unlocks the chest from much earlier on).
73. Head towards the orange/bronze door. You need to use three fingers at the same time, one for each gear. When all three are open, the door will open.
74. Enter to view a giant clock in the garden. Tap on it to get the fifth and final clock clue for your journal.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.