Alice Trapped in Wonderland
By: MediaCity Games
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/Alice” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
75. Continue on to the castle ahead. Tap the right side of the castle to enter the hedge maze. You need to find the Key of Hearts. Finding it is easy, but beware — you *can* get stuck in the maze!
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
76. Leave the hedge maze and enter the castle door using the Key of Hearts. Take the right door and use your finger to wipe the mirror until the reflection is clear enough to get the clue entered in your notebook.
77. Open the next door and keep going. There’s a chest here with a mechanism on it. Use the clue from the cave wall to unlock the chest and take the scepter and fishing rod.
78. Leave the building but stop at the door to get the last runic stone.
79. Go all the way back to the cave by the waterfall. Place the four runes in the corresponding slots by the metal gate and it will open.
80. Go inside and take the Vorpal Sword from the Jabberwocky’s remains.
81. While you’re in the cave, fish out the crown from the lake with the fishing rod.
82. Go back to the clock room. Use the clues from your journal to set the time on each of the five clocks. When you get a time right, you’ll hear a “ding.” When all five are set, a mirror piece will fall from the fireplace.
83. Go back to the chest we’ve been waiting to open. Using the clue from your journal, match the right symbols to unlock the chest. For this, I’d recommend viewing the photo on your computer or a different device so you don’t have to memorize them. Once unlocked, take the ice pick and sugar cubes.
84. Go back to the bottomless pit and add the sugar to the pit. You’ll get a floating key. Go back to the floating wardrobe and unlock it. Take the mirror piece from inside.
85. Take the flying device back to the left side of the castle. Go back through the door that you opened with the key of hearts. Place the crown and scepter in the slots on the wall to open a door.
86. Take the royal key and look at the clue under the throne to get it added to your journal.
87. Leave that room and take the left door. There are three gongs here. Using the sheet music you just found, hit the gongs in this order: Big, Medium, Small, Medium, Small, Big. The door will unlock. Head in.
88. Look at the clock on the wall to get another clue for your journal. Then go to the safe in the middle of the room. It has buttons with card suits on them. Take out the clue from your notebook (easiest done using another computer or second device to view the photo) and tap them in the sequence going BACKWARDS (So heart, spade, clover, diamond, etc). When it unlocks, take the mirror piece from inside.
89. Leave and go to the screen with the garden clock. Tap on the right side by the pillars and you’ll see a small chest. Use the royal key to unlock it and take the dynamite from inside.
90. Go back to the cave by the waterfall and find the wall with the hole in it. Stuff the hole with dynamite and light it with the matches. The wall will explode, revealing anther mirror piece.
91. Go all the way back to the screen with the mirror and the three sets of colored stones. Use the ice pick to break the ice and get the blue sapphire. Also, add all the mirror shards to the mirror.
92. Remember the little structure with the chest inside that had the five symbols on it? Next to that is a path. Take that path and put the four gems in the corresponding slots. Four stone lions will rise.
93. Rotate the lions to match the colored clock and you’ll get another mirror piece. Add it to the mirror.
94. Go back to the White Castle and through the cave. Place the sword in the stand and take the mirror piece. Just one more piece to go!
95. Almost forgot about that floating barrel! Go all the way back to the screen right after you went through the purple door. Use the cane to reach the barrel and the pry bar to open it. Take the last mirror piece.
96. Add the last mirror piece to the mirror and enter the portal that opens. Then open the doors in this order to see the ending: Third, First, Second, Fourth.
Congratulations! You escaped Wonderland! Make sure to check out the developer’s newest game, The Lost Fountain.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.