The Mystery of Haunted Hollow
By: Point & Click LLC
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide for the iOS and Android game The Mystery of Haunted Hollow. Feel free to ask for help or hints in the comments section.
1. Read the letter from the ghost. Then go down the path. Go down the path again, past the wagon. Pick up the antique key.
2. Take the middle right path (third from left) and use the key to unlock the door to the house. Enter, then solve the tile puzzle on the left wall. Get the Ornate Key.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
3. Go through the next door. Notice the typewriter that’s missing keys. Then go through the next door. Pick up the mouse trap, read the note, and use the Ornate Key to unlock the chest and get a blue gem.
4. Go back to the forked road. Take the leftmost path to a big tree, then left again to a train car. Pick up the clue in the bushes.
5. Go back to the fork in the road and take the second path from the left. Go past the grave and through the next doorway. Place the blue gem on the cat statue and get the fuse.
6. Take the left path and tap on the symbols on the tree to get a clue for your journal.
7. To the left, in the distance, is an abandoned car. Head to it. Tap on the license plate for a clue for your journal. Then look inside. Tap on the gear stick for another clue.
8. Open the glove compartment to get a lighter. Then go back to the cat statue.
9. Take the right path and go over the bridge. Pick up the crowbar. Then add the fuse to the generator so the lights go on inside the mine.
10. Go inside and pick up the lantern. Then continue on and use the clue from the tree to solve the puzzle on the wall to get Tangram Piece 1.
11. Go left and play the sliding block mini game to drop the Mine Key to the bottom so you can grab it.
12. Go back and use the Mine Key to unlock the door. Go through and pick up the hammer.
13. Continue on until you find a wall with symbols. There’s a chart nearby with a list of alchemical symbols. Use it with the clue from the bushes in front of the train car to figure out which symbols to press. Then take the scope.
14. Go back to the gravestones and place the lantern in the grave to see a rope ladder. Take it.
15. Go back to the train car. Use the crowbar to open the door. Read the letter. Then go to the driver’s seat and use the crowbar to take the handle off the door.