The Mystery of Haunted Hollow
By: Point & Click LLC
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide for the iOS and Android game The Mystery of Haunted Hollow. Feel free to ask for help or hints in the comments section.
47. Go back to the boat. Take it to the school and church. Tap on the sign. Go to the well and throw the rock down.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
48. Take the right path to a crashed plane. Pick up the clue.
49. Go back and take the left path. Continue left again. Enter the school and take the ladder.
50. Go upstairs. Tap on the colored xylophone painting on the floor to get another clue.
51. Go through the next door. Pick up the screwdriver. Go to the computer and press the arrows based on the directional clue from the three paintings. It should go Left, Up, Down, Right, Down, Up. You’ll get another clue.
52. Go back downstairs and head to the back of the school. Pull the ropes in order shown in the clue from the fountain. Then take the Left Wing.
53. Go out the back door to see a boy ghost. Read the letter.
54. Go back to the crashed plane. Place the ladder by the door and go in. Use the screwdriver to open the first aid kit and get the Right Wing.
55. Go to the cockpit and solve the puzzle using the clue from the car’s gear stick. It goes 5, 4, 3, 1, 2. Take the cross key.
56. Go back to the forked path after the well and head right to church. Place the wings on the doors and go inside.
57. Now to solve the stained glass window puzzle. You can use the clue from outside the airplane, which tells you exactly how to solve the puzzle. The arrows tell you how many times to move that row or column. Or you can do it the hard way like I did, and mess with it till you get it. 😉 (You can also watch my video to see how to do it the right way.) After you solve it, a beam of light will shine through the window at some dirt.
58. Use the shovel to dig up the dirt and get a small chest. Use the cross key to unlock it and get Channel Knob for the TV.
59. Go back to the mansion. Go upstairs and take the left door now. Solve the bookshelf puzzle using the clue from the xylophone photo. Get another clue.
60. Go back downstairs. We now have all the info to solve the circuit breaker puzzle and get the Volume Knob for the TV. The order is given as so:
You already know C = 8 and H = 3.
So, if you do the math, you get B = 9, A = 10, I = 2, D = 7, J = 1, E= 6, G = 4, and F = 5.
In other words, the order goes like this:
B – G – F – H – J – I – E – C – D – A
61. Go back to the TV and place the antenna and two knobs/dials on it. Set the dials to 1 and 7 (from the book shelf clue). Look at the screen. Now you can go back to the courtyard and finish the game.
62. Tap on the gate. You can now access it. Look at the riddle to the left. Then arrange the gems in the order given in the riddle. Then go through and watch the ending.
Congratulations! You completed the game. If you liked this game, try these other adventure and escape games, including Adventure Beyond Time, The Adventures of Bertram Fiddle, The Lost Fountain, Panmorphia and Shadowmatic.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.