The Impossible Room
By: Maruf Nebil �?�n�
This is a list of all the in-game hints for The Impossible Room. I’m missing a few, so feel free to fill in the gaps.
1. Google is your friend.
2. Check letters on paper.
3. Remember, remember the…
5. A phone keypad may be helpful.
6. Check covers.
7. Check the behind of objects
9. You can combine more than two objects.
10. Power of a power.
11. You’ll need a binary decoder.
12. Write the numbers reversed.
13. You need something to grab some objects.
14. You need to wear an item.
15. You need to find the Emoji codes. 16. Look at the QR code carefully.
17. Check the sides of the drawers.
20. Write two letters with squares.
21. Split symbol to shapes.
22. Shapes are connected to painting. 23. Four shapes represent to four corners.
24. Check the circles in the numbers. 25. Match tic tac toe parts.
26. Tap two buttons same time.
27. Calculator language
28. Check where animals looking.
29. You need to split the music.
30. You need to play a music correctly.
31. Take back some items.
32. New things and places may appear.
33. Some items give hints. 34. Check name of colours.
35. Compare 1. and 3. lines of numbers. 36. The starting direction is north.
37. Use squares on the wall as coordinate plane.
38. Tap correct square on wall….times.
39. You can use UV light even on items.
40. All pointers on the clock show hour.
41. You need to reflect a light. and Uv light even on items (not sure which number this is).
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.