The Impossible Room
By: Maruf Nebil �?�n�
This will be a walkthrough for The Impossible Room. It’s a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section until the walkthrough is complete.
21. Ok, let’s go back to the safe that was behind the painting. Take a look at the clue at the top. “O=7, LAST?” This is referring to the note you start the game with. There are seven O’s. Count the L’s, A’s, S’s and T’s to get 4421. Unlock the safe with that code to get the pliers. Also, look behind the door for another clue (SEWEN).
22. Use the pliers to cut the plastic loops holding up the board under the Guy Fawkes mask, revealing another combination lock.
23. The date Guy Fawkes was captured was November 5, 1605. Enter 05 11 1605 to get the knife (change the last number in the photo).
24. Look under the drawer for another clue:
25. Use the knife to cut open the left pillow on the couch to get a note with a clue (a page number) and the right pillow to get a battery.
26. Open the Tesla book and turn to page 239 to find another clue.
27. Go back to the lamp and use the pliers to remove the cable and then the bulb.
28. Place the light bulb near the bed and use the cable to plug it in.
29. I’m not sure why, but the answer for the asterisk puzzle is 330 (change the 2 in the photo below). Get another clue from inside and then behind.
30. Use the clue on the piece of paper you just found to unlock the drawer below the mirror. Match the two rotating lines to each drawing and press one of the four buttons to the right. After all four are done, the drawer will open. Take the stick.
31. To open this door with three squares on it, enter “6560” and get the scissors. I’m not sure why this is the key, so if you know, please explain. Look behind the door for another clue.
32. Use the scissors on the white dress to get a white thread.
33. Combine the fishing hook with the white thread.
34. “Team” is old phone text 83326- 8=t, e= hitting 3 twice, a= 2, m=6. Enter TEAM into the box above the bird to get some matches.
35. Then, use the clue from the Tesla book (dbacab) to light the candles in that order (the last two will be putting the candles out). Get the crowbar. Also, look under the drawer for another clue.
36. Find the loose board in the corner and use the crowbar to lift it up. Then use the hook and thread to get the wrench. Also, make sure to look behind the wooden board for another clue.
37. Use the wrench to remove the bracket on the bed. There’s a box and another outlet under the bed!
38. Back to the clue SIXLIES. Upside-down and changed into numbers, it becomes 5317×15. Do the math to get 79755 and enter it into the third door under the birdhouse (change the last number in my photo). Get the brush and look at the clue on it. Also, get the clue behind the door.
39. Use the crowbar to break the mirror and then pick up the two glass shards.
40. Use the clue from the brush together with the clue from the bed to determine how to move the painting to get the glue.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.