The Impossible Room
By: Maruf Nebil �?�n�
This will be a walkthrough for The Impossible Room. It’s a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section until the walkthrough is complete.
41. To open the yellow box above the dog, press red, blue, green, red blue green. This might have to do with the DENDEN clue (reD, bluE, greeN). Get the magnet.
42. Combine the magnet with the stick by using the glue and use it to get the corkscrew from the vase.
43. Use the corkscrew to open the wine bottle. Then pour the wine into the case to get a gem from the rose.
44. Enter FLOWER into the computer to get an item from the top drawer. Also, look at the right side of the drawer for another clue.
45. Remember the clue earlier, SEWEN? It represents South, East, West, East, North. Press those buttons on the object you got from the computer desk (Down, Right, Left, Right, Up). Get the blue gem from inside.
46. Now to open this drawer. “2125” worked for me, but not sure why (change the last number in the photo). Get the paper with four colors on it. Then look to the left side of the drawer for another clue.
47. Remember those four colored clues? Use them in the order shown on that paper with the clock by the bed. Each one represents a number going clockwise or counter-clockwise. Press the right button 4 times, then the left 7 times, right 5, and left 2. It should end on 12. Get the second battery.
48. Combine the two batteries and place them in the back of the remote. Then place the red gem in the remote to get a clue, remove it and place the blue gem for a different clue.
49. Use the arrows from the remote to solve the for stars puzzle. Just move the gold balls to where the arrows are pointing (the last star in my photo needs to be changed). Get the cutters.
50. Use the cutters on the light stand in the corner to get a metal rod.
51. The equation in the remote with the blue gem says bird dolphin x elephant fox. Based on the clues found throughout the room, that becomes 29 (13 x 17) 23 or 29 221 23. Enter those 7 digits in the elephant box and it opens. Take the music player.
52. Now to crack that safe. Use the numbers from the animal heads. It goes 29 CCW, 23 CW,17 CCW, 13 CW. You want to stop at those those numbers. Get the black light. Take the batteries from the remote and place them in the black light and turn it on.
53. Use the black light on the piece of paper with the card suits on it to see some numbers:
54. Use the black light on the right side of the sofa to get another clue.
55. Use the black light on the door near the bed for another clue:
56. Use the black light on the NICE ROOM door for another clue.
57. Using all the black light clues, you can solve the NICE ROOM puzzle. Press the buttons in this order: B2, A1, D4, C3. Then get this black box from inside.
58. Attach the black box and the USB cable to the computer. Place the two gems in the Guy Fawkes mask’s eyes. Now some lasers should bounce off them to a spot on the wall under the painting. Place some glue on the wall, then add the glass shards. Now the lasers will bounce off to the box on the shelf.
59. Go to the 5×7 grid and spell out the letters M & N overlapping each other. It should look like this. Then you’ll get a tic tac toe board as a clue.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.