The Impossible Room
By: Maruf Nebil �?�n�
This will be a walkthrough for The Impossible Room. It’s a work in progress, so please bear with me. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section until the walkthrough is complete.
60. Use the clue with the lightbulb. It’s a pigpen cipher. If you see a white circle, press the on button (right) and if you see a black circle, press the off button (left). If you see half and half, press both at the same time. But you have to be really quick and tap the buttons so you only hear one tick from each. If you hold the buttons down longer, it won’t work. This is the order:
Both, right, left, right, both, left, right, both, left.
61. Now take the note with the card suits on them. Also, look behind the door for another clue.
62. Now combine the two clues with the card suits on them to get the order of buttons to press on the 4×4 grid. I combined the two clues for easier access. Just press those buttons I circled in the order of the numbers alongside them.
63. Take the item with three buttons on it from the drawer.
64. You need to press the buttons in the order that sounds like the music from the iPod. Press them in this order, 12 meaning 1&2 at the same time: 12 2 3 12 12 2 3 2 12 2 3 3 12 2 3 2.
65. Now look at the ceiling above the trash can. Use the wire from the lamp to open the lock on the box. A pair of glasses will fall out into the trash can. Pick them up.
66. Put on the glasses and then look at the left side of the desk to see this…blob? Use the brush on it to see another clue.
67. Use that clue to open the box above the dolphin and get the alarm clock. Also, use the UV light to get another clue. It seems to be part of the NICE ROOM clues, so if you haven’t opened that drawer yet, take note.
68. Look at the wooden clock. Somehow this translated to 04:07:10. Enter that into the alarm clock and the wooden clock will open, revealing a rainbow egg. Take it.
69. The clue E5, 10 21T means East wall, 10 across, 5 down, tap 21 times. This is the wall with the dress on it. Find that square and tap 21 times to get an awl.
70. Go back to the hole behind the clock. Use the awl on the left wall to get a gold ring. Also, use the black light to get another clue. This should be the final clue for the NICE ROOM drawer. Place the gold ring on the Guy Fawkes mask.
71. The box with the three lasers pointing at it will open. Take the items from inside.
72. Place the egg in the box/nest by the bed. Set up the items from the drawer over it and screw in the lightbulb. Place the lamp shade over it and then add the plug. Watch the disco party, then take the rainbow bird from the nest.
73. Place the bird in the birdhouse and escape!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.