The Lost Fountain
By: MediaCity Games
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/LostFountain” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for The Lost Fountain by MediaCity Games. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
I will use the letters of each area (seen in the map) to help direct you to the right place. For example, if I want you to go to the Area A – Deep Jungle, screen 21, I’ll say A21. B is Archaeological Site, C is Mystic Swamps, D is Lost Ruins, E is Swamp Ruins, and F is Risky Mountains.
Looking for part 1 of the walkthrough?
15. Go back to screen A11. Place the empty cartridge in the hole of the mossy rock. Then add the gunpowder and wick. Light it with the lighter and it will explode, revealing a secret room. Go through.
You could also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
16. Pick up the screwdriver and read the note on the floor. Then tap on the water to the right and pick up the heavy anchor. We can’t get to the emblem under the water yet. Go back and head through the opening to the left to another room. Use the knife to get the Golden Sun. Then tap on the statue to see a puzzle.
17. Solve the pipe puzzle to cause lava to flow from the statue’s mouth. We need to come back with something to cool off the lava.
18. Head back out. Go back to screen C2. Use the screwdriver on the boat blocking your way. Then use the corkscrew to remove the cork. The boat will sink and you can now continue past it.
19. This next area is called the Swamp Ruins. Go to the right to screen E7. Enter to see five blue keys hanging on chains. Take the fourth key.
20. Go back and head to the left to E3. Enter the right door to E4 and pick up the sledge hammer. Then leave and enter the left door to E6. Use the blue key to unlock the chest and get the blue glasses.
21. Go back to A22. Use the sledge hammer to break through the stone wall. This next area is D, the Lost Ruins. There’s a lot going on here.
22. Go through the doorway to the right. There are two stone doors here, one with a sun on it and one with a moon. Place the golden sun on the sun door to enter screen D5. Pick up the glass jar.
23. Go back to D1. Head left to D7, and then through the middle door. Continue through the next door to D18. Go through the right doorway to D22. Here, solve the sliding tiles puzzle to get a gold ring.
24. Go back to D18. If you head straight to the back, you can read the Day 5 note and find a puzzle we can’t solve yet.
25. Go back to D18, then go left to D19. There’s a circle with a blue eye in the middle. Use the blue glasses on it to see some blue numbers appear. Press the squares in the order from 1 – 9. You’ll be shown the teeth disappearing from A8. You also have a teeth puzzle in front of you now.
26. To solve the teeth puzzle, swap teeth 1 & 4, then 3 & 5, then 2 & 3. The top should mimic the bottom exactly. Take the Orange Orb from its mouth.
27. Go back to the cave in C13 where you saw the fireflies. Catch them in the glass jar.
28. Go back to the mine in B3 and go to the right to B4. It’s too dark to see, but you can use the fireflies to see! Grab the ladder and leave.
This Post Has 19 Comments
Thanks so much. I was just completely stuck.
me too thanks
Please help. I can’t do the tile puzzle to get the gold ring. I know I have to get a ring but when I have one in place it moves when I try another one etc.
Try watching the video I made for that part of the walkthrough.
I already watched that. Any further clue would be helpful please.
To start with the pattern on mine is different to the pattern on yours in the walkthrough. Does thismatter.
It’s a sliding tile puzzle. They can be tricky, but there is some method to it. Watching my video might help you out, even if you can’t follow it exactly.
I guess your sliding tile puzzle is not solvable; it seems the programmer in MediaCity Games does not understand the very basic of the puzzles of this kind. See
if you want to check whether yours is solvable or not.
What do you mean? I solved all the puzzles myself. Not sure if there’s some bug in other versions of the game?
Let the final (target) configuration be
1 2 3
4 0 5
6 7 8
I only played once but I got an odd parity configuration
1 2 3
4 0 5
6 8 7
which I think is unsolvable (I skipped it, of course).
If you have played many times an have never got an odd parity configuration then maybe I was just unlucky?
Thanks for the info but why do we know which blue key to take? Where is the clue? It’s no fun if I don’t even get the opportunity to solve it myself.
PS thanks for the walkthrough too! You do good work.
Glad to help! 🙂
I don’t think there was any clue. There are one four keys, so I did it through trial and error. 😉
Dang I was afraid of that. Lol. Thx.
After finishing the teeth puzzle I did not get the orange globe, is it because I am playing a second time this game?
I have found all the different keys to open the boxes (blue, red, and two plain key) but have not found the Γò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£ΓöÉwoodenΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ key to open the box in B22 after I lifted the gate. I have searched high and low for t. None of the other keys seemed to be reusable. Tiny hint were it is, thanks. Stacy
I have a blue key but it doesn’t open the trunk. I didn’t have a choice of key, so assume this is the one?
Me again. You can go back and get the right key–doh!! Spoiler: 4th one.