The Lost Fountain
By: MediaCity Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for The Lost Fountain by MediaCity Games. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
I will use the letters of each area (seen in the map) to help direct you to the right place. For example, if I want you to go to the Area A – Deep Jungle, screen 21, I’ll say A21. B is Archaeological Site, C is Mystic Swamps, D is Lost Ruins, E is Swamp Ruins, and F is Risky Mountains.
29. Go back to C11, then right to C16, then left to C18. Place the Orange Orb in the tiger’s mouth so it lifts its paw. You can now take the long bamboo stick.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
30. Go back to screen B6 and go right to the waterfall at B17. Use the long stick to pull down the rope ladder and climb the ladder to screen B19. Pick up the tongs.
31. Go back to screen A15 and use the tongs to get the stone emblem that’s underwater.
32. Go to screen A7 and place the stone emblem in the space on the statue. Take the blue orb from its mouth.
33. Go back to the elephant statue at B19 and place the blue orb in its mouth. Now go to B17 to see that the waterfall has stopped flowing. You can now cross the bridge to B21.
34. Place the anchor on the X, then attach the rope to the grid. Now you can access this chest. It’s locked, but there’s also a clue in there for another puzzle.
35. Go back to screen B8. Tap on the hut to the right to see screen B12. Place the ladder on the ground so you can climb up. Solve the puzzle using the clue you found by the chest and enter to screen B14.
36. Pick up the arrow and tap on the four colored flowers until the clue is entered into your journal. Then look inside the big basket in middle of the room and grab the Green Substance.
37. Go back a couple screens and pour the green substance into the hole on the rock with the skull and crossbones on it. A clue will appear on the rock, which will automatically go into your journal.
38. Go back to the Lost Ruins, D7. Take the right door to D8 and use the clue from the cross and bones to solve the puzzle and open the door to D9.
39. Use the sledge hammer to break the cracker jar. Take the burned map from inside. You can continue up the stairs, but there isn’t much to do there.
40. Go back to D22 and then into the right building to D24. Use the burned map on the candles to see which candles to light with the lighter. Then take the red key.
41. Go back to E4 and use the clue from B14 to solve the puzzle. Ignore all the symbols except for the flowers. Order the flowers to match the clue. Then use the red key to unlock the red box and get the red glasses.
42. Go back to E2 and then tap on the gate to E11. Use the red glasses on the red eye to see some snakes/dragons on the three disks. Rotate the disks to match up the drawings and then go through.
43. In E12, tap on the headless statue. Use the arrow to remove the red gem from the statue. Then go through the door to E14. Place the red gem in the right eye socket and go through the right door to E16.