The Lost Fountain
By: MediaCity Games
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/LostFountain” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for The Lost Fountain by MediaCity Games. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
I will use the letters of each area (seen in the map) to help direct you to the right place. For example, if I want you to go to the Area A – Deep Jungle, screen 21, I’ll say A21. B is Archaeological Site, C is Mystic Swamps, D is Lost Ruins, E is Swamp Ruins, and F is Risky Mountains.
Looking for part 1 of the walkthrough?
58. Go back to F1 and then climb up the stairs to F6. Use the hang glider to glide over to F7.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
59. Pick up the blueberries, then take the left bridge F8 to get to the temple at F9. You need to use the long stick to balance on the bridge.
60. At the temple, pick up the water canteen. Also, tap on the symbol on the temple to get the third one you need for your journal. You can also look at the door, but you won’t be able to open it yet.
61. Go back to F7 and take the right bridge (F14). Ignore the torches for now and continue to F15. Ignore these torches as well and place the golden medallion in the slot on the door to open it. There’s a trap in the next room (F17)! We’ll have to come back later.
62. Go back to E16 and tap on the book to get to E19 and then E20. Use the small key to open the book. The pages are blank! Use the red glasses on the pages and then the blue glasses to get two sets of numbers for your journal.
63. Go back to E7 and cross the now-dry lake to E9. Pick up the yellow flowers and go inside to E10. Another trap!
64. There’s another blue eye here. Use the blue eyeglasses to reveal two blue bullseyes on the side walls. Use the sledge hammer on either one and it will work as a gong, shaking the room. The green statuette will fall to the floor and you can pick it up.
65. Go back to D25. Use the clue from the stone turtle to open the flowers door. Tap the first flower 2 times, the second flower 1 time, the third 4 times and the fourth 5 times. Then go inside to D27.
66. To open the door ahead with the drawings on it, you need to run into the left room and ring the bell (D28), then run quickly over to the right room and ring that bell (D29), then run back to the middle room (D27) and go through the open door….to bump into another trap! Place the wooden column between the swinging axes and take the silver statuette.
67. Go back to D7. Use the pickaxe to remove the rubble blocking the left door. Then go through to D12 and continue through to D13.
68. Go through the right door to D15. Use the clue from your journal to solve the gems puzzle and then take the flute from the opening in the floor.
69. Go back to D13 and take the left doorway to D14. Pick up the heavy flat stone and leave.
70. Go back to E22 and tap on the book. Use the clues from the three temples to open the book and get another clue.
71. Go back to the mine at B4 and use the pickaxe to remove the copper ore.
72. Go back to A13 and pour the water from the canteen on the hot lava. Then take the Stone Medallion.
This Post Has 16 Comments
Your w/t is really helping me – I had done most everything but came back to it when I got stuck for a few things I had missed.
This really is an awesome game! thanks for the w/t.
I don’t know how anybody could play this game without a walkthrough and yours is like an answered prayer!!! My only problem seems to be that I can’t get from one bell to the other fast enough to open the door in the bell puzzle. Is there another way to move between the rooms other than the previous screen/back button? Can’t believe I’ve come this far in the game and can’t get past this dumb door!! Thanks so much for this walkthrough and keep up the good work!!!
Just keep trying — I’m not sure what else to tell you, sorry. 🙁
Hit the top of the bell then the other. If you see it shake then you hit it in the right place. Took me awhile.
Thanks for the help, Pam. I finally had to strike the right one first, then the left one and that worked.
I figured out you have to hit the back arrow, so go left ring bell, come out, hit back arrow, then go right ring bell come back to middle,
Where is the red root that you mention on the last page of the walk through? I can’t even see it on your walk through. I’m stuck
The red root is found at step 80 of my walkthrough.
I’m at #66 and opened the door to the swinging cleavers but I have no wooden column. Did I miss something?
You move the column out of the way at the temple, but then have to pick it up or it stays there.
I was having trouble finding the column too. It’s at the temple surrounded by water that you get to on your raft. Apparently you were supposed to remove the column then pick it up. So now it’s just sitting by the doorway.
After getting through what I thought was the end of the game with the help of the walk through I find myself back at the beginning of the game so I must admit I’m a bit confused. Did I not do something right and need to replay the game in order to actually complete it?
Nope, the fountain erased your memory. 😉
Nearly completed game but can’t figure out where to find the air statue.
When I click on the book, it is not allowing me to unlock the book with a key. It takes me to the book and a code, the kind that were over the statues. Please help
I cannot get the jewel chest to open to get the flute. I have arranged the jewels correctly and no luck. If I missed a step of obtaining something please advise. I have watched your YouTube video as well and have retrieved everything needed. CanΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t get the flute.