The Lost Fountain
By: MediaCity Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for The Lost Fountain by MediaCity Games. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
I will use the letters of each area (seen in the map) to help direct you to the right place. For example, if I want you to go to the Area A – Deep Jungle, screen 21, I’ll say A21. B is Archaeological Site, C is Mystic Swamps, D is Lost Ruins, E is Swamp Ruins, and F is Risky Mountains.
58. Go back to F1 and then climb up the stairs to F6. Use the hang glider to glide over to F7.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
59. Pick up the blueberries, then take the left bridge F8 to get to the temple at F9. You need to use the long stick to balance on the bridge.
60. At the temple, pick up the water canteen. Also, tap on the symbol on the temple to get the third one you need for your journal. You can also look at the door, but you won’t be able to open it yet.
61. Go back to F7 and take the right bridge (F14). Ignore the torches for now and continue to F15. Ignore these torches as well and place the golden medallion in the slot on the door to open it. There’s a trap in the next room (F17)! We’ll have to come back later.
62. Go back to E16 and tap on the book to get to E19 and then E20. Use the small key to open the book. The pages are blank! Use the red glasses on the pages and then the blue glasses to get two sets of numbers for your journal.
63. Go back to E7 and cross the now-dry lake to E9. Pick up the yellow flowers and go inside to E10. Another trap!
64. There’s another blue eye here. Use the blue eyeglasses to reveal two blue bullseyes on the side walls. Use the sledge hammer on either one and it will work as a gong, shaking the room. The green statuette will fall to the floor and you can pick it up.
65. Go back to D25. Use the clue from the stone turtle to open the flowers door. Tap the first flower 2 times, the second flower 1 time, the third 4 times and the fourth 5 times. Then go inside to D27.
66. To open the door ahead with the drawings on it, you need to run into the left room and ring the bell (D28), then run quickly over to the right room and ring that bell (D29), then run back to the middle room (D27) and go through the open door….to bump into another trap! Place the wooden column between the swinging axes and take the silver statuette.
67. Go back to D7. Use the pickaxe to remove the rubble blocking the left door. Then go through to D12 and continue through to D13.
68. Go through the right door to D15. Use the clue from your journal to solve the gems puzzle and then take the flute from the opening in the floor.
69. Go back to D13 and take the left doorway to D14. Pick up the heavy flat stone and leave.
70. Go back to E22 and tap on the book. Use the clues from the three temples to open the book and get another clue.
71. Go back to the mine at B4 and use the pickaxe to remove the copper ore.
72. Go back to A13 and pour the water from the canteen on the hot lava. Then take the Stone Medallion.