The Lost Fountain
By: MediaCity Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough for The Lost Fountain by MediaCity Games. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
I will use the letters of each area (seen in the map) to help direct you to the right place. For example, if I want you to go to the Area A – Deep Jungle, screen 21, I’ll say A21. B is Archaeological Site, C is Mystic Swamps, D is Lost Ruins, E is Swamp Ruins, and F is Risky Mountains.
73. Go back to C17 and use the red glasses on it again. Then place the copper ore on the top and hammer it with the sledge hammer. Then take the Copper Medallion.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough here:
74. Go back to F9. Tap on the door (F10) and then use the flute on the door. You need to play the notes that you found in the blank book. It goes:
1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 3. Go through the open door to F11.
75. Read the Day 9 note on the floor and pick up the archaeological tools. Then use the red glasses on the red eye to see another clue.
76. Go downstairs to F12 and pick up the bolt cutters. Then go to the mortar and pestle and crush the yellow flowers into a yellow dye and the blue berries into a blue dye.
77. Go back to the fire trap at F15. We now have the right order to light the torches. If any are lit already, first try lighting the others so they’ll all snub out. Then, light them in the order shown on the wall before. So it goes right torch in F15, left torch in F14, right torch in F14, left torch in F15. If you go now to F17, the fire will have died down and you can grab the golden ring and red statuette.
78. Go back to A19 and tap on the big tree (A20). Use the archaeological tools to remove the stone head.
79. Go back to the underwater trap at C23. Place the heavy flat stone on the spikes and use the bolt cutters to cut the chain on the chest. Take the silver moon and blue statuette from inside.
80. Go back to D2. Use the bolt cutters to get the red root. Then place the silver moon on the moon door to open it. Go through for another puzzle.
81. Use the moon phases clue to solve this puzzle. You can follow the order shown in the photo below. Take the hourglass.
82. Go back to the sun room at D5 and place both gold rings on the puzzle. Start with the inner ring and move outwards, arranging each arrow/triangle to point upwards. A beam of light will hit one of those stone (mirrors?) that can be rotated (A5).
83. Now you need to make the beam of light reflect from one mirror to another until it reaches the weird tree at B6. They should go from A5 to A11 to B1 and then to the tree. Take the wooden medallion.
84. Go back to F12 and use the mortar and pestle to crush the red root into a red dye.
85. Go back to F4 where you saw the headless statue. Place the stone head on it and go through to F5. Place the hourglass in the slot and then fly across to another area. Read the Day 10 note.
86. Go into each door and translate the symbols above each altar by tapping on them. Place the blue dye in the Water hexagon and place the blue statuette on the stone button. Then place red dye in the Fire hexagon and place the red statuette on the button.
87. Place blue and green dyes in the Earth hexagon and place the green statuette on the button. And last, simply place the silver statuette on the Air button.
88. Leave the room and enter the temple that appears. Place the three medallions in their correct locations and then walk through to watch the ending.