[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/Criminel” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
This is a complete walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android game Criminel. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
1. Follow the tutorial. Walk to the practice crime scene, talk to Max, then take photos of the body chalk outline, the empty wallet, footprints and the gun. Then you’ll talk to the police chief and get instructions for you first real crime scene.
You can also watch this video walkthrough I made for this case:
2. The first crime scene is in Passage de Vermenouze, Paris. Take photos of the bag with the gun, the broken fence, the boot print and the bloody knife.
3. Go back to the precinct and examine the evidence. Basically, tap on each of the words on the photos to learn about them.
4. Now to question the witness. Look at what he says and circle the important words — skinny, bald, beard.
5. Now to examine the suspects and the evidence and choose a suspect to accuse of the crime. There’s only one who’s been arrested for robbery, is bal, slender, and has a shoe size that fits the boot print. That’s Apu Leone. But you may get a different guy. Just choose the one that fits the evidence best. Accuse him and solve the case. Then head out the window (?) towards the red hallway again and go towards the light and the strange man with horns. The chief of police will now give you your second case.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.