[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/Panmorphia” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android game Panmorphia by LKMAD. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
The navigation here is a bit tricky sometimes, so I’ll try to be as clear as possible when instructing where to tap to get to a screen. But if you notice any errors or confusing bits, please let me know. I’m also testing pagination with this walkthrough. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select a page number! Let me know what you think of it.
1. Pick up the medallion stuck between the rocks. Then pick up the notebook, map and box for storage.
You can also watch this video I made for the first part of my walkthrough here:
2. Tap the area on the ground close to the bottom of the screen so you move backwards to a locked gate. You can’t unlock it yet. But if you tap the left side of the screen, you’ll move left. Pick up the marble statue head from the ground. Then tap on the columns to move to another screen.
3. Here, place the marble head on the statue and solve the puzzle to get a stick.
4. Go back to the gate and this time tap to the right of it. In this scene, use the stick to get the wooden piece from the tree. Also, note the sharpening stone. Tap the bottom of the screen to get to another scene. Here, pick up the wire brush.
5. Go back to the gate and tap on the little lock to the left. Now add the wooden piece to the puzzle and slide the blocks around until there’s room to get the red one into the hole to the right. Slide it in to unlock the gate!
6. Go through the gate. Tap on the blue flowers and pick up the rusty machete. Then go back to the screen with the sharpening stone (whetstone) and use it to sharpen the machete. Then go back to through the gate and this time go past the blue flowers to the bridge. Use the machete to cut the brambles in your way and cross the bridge.
7. Tap the left side of the screen here to go to another scene. Pick up the star key. Also, use the wire brush on the moss to get a clue for your notebook. Go back a screen and tap straight ahead. Pick up the chisel, then tap to the right. Here, pick up the dried leaves and take the mushrooms from the hole in the tree. Then go back to the scene with the sharpening stone (whetstone) and use the key to unlock the door here.
8. Go inside and pick up the amphora (jug?) and rusty axe. Also, take a look in the oven. There’s also some writing on the wall, but it’s too faded to see. We’ll come back to it.
9. Go back out and sharpen the axe on the whetstone. Then go right to the scene with the purple flowers and the rose bush and use the axe to cut the rose bushes.
10. Continue on ahead. Pick up the matches. Then head right and continue straight ahead. Pick up the spade And use the wire brush on the moss to get a clue. Then go back to the “house.” Use the matches to light a fire in the oven and then light the dried leaves on fire. The whole place will get smoky and you’re forced to leave.
This Post Has 45 Comments
OMG! Thank you! I am up to Cat when I stopped playing – this game is wonderful and the developer responded to my question on a puzzle immediately!
I’m so happy you’re doing a w/t.
Can’t get past cat puzzle. I used a camera to copy your screen for comparison (got tired of going back and forth on phone). Every section is identical. When I back out it resceambles and I can’t insert piece. What is wrong?
I’m at the end of the game and can’t get the last two parts of the amulet to engage. I tap on the amulet to put it where I think it should go and the amulet won’t go on the screen to recharge. I can kick the dirt up for the cat , but no amulet. Argghhhh!!! How frustrating to be this close and can’t finish.
When you are kicking up the dirt, are you aiming it for the leaf part? That’s what you need to do to activate it, then it will allow you to put the amulet there (by selecting amulet + clicking the leaf) and charge it. You cannot put the amulet on the screen, you always activate the element and then select the amulet and tap the element to ‘put it up’ and charge it!
Let me know!
So sorry to have not responded earlier. Wasn’t aware you posted here. 🙁
I’m guessing it’s one of the outer pieces that were not in the correct rotation.
I was unintentionally evil with that puzzle, next game I’ll make them easier to figure out! 🙂
Let me know if you are still stuck there (I really hope not, eek!).
Email me it’ll be a lot faster: firstname.lastname@example.org and I can help you out ASAP to get you moving!
So sorry. 🙁
Please provide Panmorphia: Walkthrough Part 2.
Not sure what you mean. The full walkthrough is here.
I’m stuck at the bird’s footprint … It says to dig, but I don’t have a shovel. I’m morphed into bird at present. This walk through ends with the cabin being filled with smoke and all items for the potion are in the inventory! Please help?
There are multiple pages to the walkthrough. 🙂
You have to dig as the cat.
Pingback: The Mystery of Haunted Hollow: Walkthrough Part 4 « Adventure « App Unwrapper
I absolutely loved this game. Would buy it 1000 times over! Well done and please come out with a part 2 soon. Thanks
The developer is working on a sequel. 🙂
Thanks so much Lindi! Glad you loved the game. 🙂
I am indeed working on the sequel, you can Like our page here: https://www.facebook.com/lkmad.games/ to stay up to date with new games and sneak peeks!
Plus, I have a galaxy 7 and vehemently oppose apple products. I noticed in the title of appunwrapper it says, “for iPhone and ipad”. Do you not do android games or is there even much of a difference anymore?
It says that because my own devices are iPhone and iPad. I don’t have any android devices. But many of the games I cover are on both platforms.
Which screen do I go to to find the wind amulet? Somehow I missed it.
Hey! You’ve probably already figured this out, so sorry for the late reply – only saw this!
The wind element is in the stairs (as a cat), you’ll need to use the solution from the tree to get it.
If you’re referring to the wind puzzle, then that’s above the portal (jigsaw button) – need to be a bird!
Hope this helps!
I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t get the human to charge the amulet at the end of the game. I tried placing the glass shard everywhere but I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t get the light to shine on the red piece in the statue. What am I doing wrong??
You just need to hold it about half an inch away from the statue, wait a split sec and you’ll see it starts to smoke on the statue… then you can use that as a guide to drag the glass around so it fires up the gem! Here’s the link to Appunwrapper’s walkthrough showing this moment: https://youtu.be/pnrBRamtP0A?t=21m14s
Hope this helps!
I had the shard of glass, now it has disappeared in the human statue screen, but the amulet wonΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t charge up. Have charged it up at fish, cat and bird. Does it matter which way the mirror is pointing to do this stage
No the mirror has no effect now. Are you in human form when youΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗re trying to charge it?
Same problem. I had shard,and it dissapeared. Now i canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t charge fire.
I cant get past first puzzle to open gate. Blocks wont move. Am i missing something?
Did you find the missing block? You need to tap either on the left or right side of the block to get it to go to that direction.
Hi IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗m having a problem with the box, for the earth element. I checked the walkthrough & I have done it right, but the box wonΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t open. I think IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ve done everything prior to this. Hope you can help.
I really like this game!
Can anyone help me?
I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t figure out how to activate the wind element as a bird! Do I swipe to flap? If not, how do I flap?
Edit: Nevermind, got it!
Tips for step 47:
1) Tap the bird statue to flap the wings – I kept tapping the bird’s shadow
2) For getting the glass shard in the right spot, do not take your finger off the screen! Keep it depressed and move around until the amulet starts to smoke.
I got everything activated except the bird. I’ve tried the bird body which flaps the wings, but still just get “Hmm That’s not right message”. OK, FINALLY, after flapping the wings with and without the amulet, and going back and forth on the trail, FINALLY, for some random reason the game recharged my amulet. Game over. Comment to programmers, You really should provide some kind of flashy ending to these games, not just stop with a “thud”.
You needed to tap the bird shadow three times so it flaps three times and activates the amulet. With sound on, you can hear it progressively get higher pitch as feedback.
What do you mean “flashy ending to these games”? How did it end with a “thud”?
This was great help! I got stuck n ar the end and your help was perfect! Thanks!
Hi, IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗m having trouble with the coloured glyph squares. I thought IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗d completed it but when I click on a clue it says otherwise. But it wonΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t open up for me and I canΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t see how I can proceed any further. Any help would be appreciated!
Hello! I’m not sure I understand. What clue are you clicking on, and what does it say? Is this the element puzzle or the wooden box?
The pattern on the rock with the coloured squares. IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ve seen the clue carved into the rock highlighted by the rainbow light. I click on it but it wonΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t zoom. But when I click on the clue icon, it wants me to do the puzzle.
Oh I see. The rainbow light carving is just the clue. The puzzle is located elsewhere. Need to use the jigsaw pieces to open the atom door, then itΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s in there!
I understand about the rainbow and IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ve already progressed beyond that. I got as far as the squares on the rock and was able to move the squares with the colours and symbols around but it will no longer let me continue with it. ItΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗s as if IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ve solved it but the clue continues to tell me to solve it.
Hmm. What happens when you go back as fish to the root scene, can you see an amulet on the ground? Or are the elements still trapped in the roots? Please write to email@example.com so I can help you troubleshoot! Thanks!
The hint still tells me to solve the coloured square puzzle on the rock but wonΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t let me access it so IΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗ve left it. I tried the glass shard on the statue and that worked but I donΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t know what to do next. The amulet seems ready now, all elements charged (I think) but I donΓò¼├┤Γö£├ºΓö£├╗t know where to put it!
I see. Seems that something happened and the hint didn’t turn off when you solved the puzzle. Okay. So if you charged the amulet at all four statues when you go at the portal (the first scene you arrived) the glyphs will not only be lit but also have sparkles. The portal will also reopen if this is the case. Then what remains will be to use the amulet on the portal (as a human) and finish the game. If the portal isn’t opening, it means you haven’t charged it at one of the statues. Hope this helps!
probably one of my favorite point and click games ever!!!!!!!
I am baffled! I am where I am supposed to fly up to see some sort of colorful strings but I keep going in a circle! I am about to say F**k it! Ugh
Hey Brandi, as a bird you need to click the top part of the screen to fly up. That’s in the canyon, there’s two scenes you can fly up. Let me know if you need more help. 🙂
Hi, I ca┼ät get the dirt for the cat in the end, can you give me a hint?