This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android game Panmorphia by LKMAD. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
The navigation here is a bit tricky sometimes, so I’ll try to be as clear as possible when instructing where to tap to get to a screen. But if you notice any errors or confusing bits, please let me know. I’m also testing pagination with this walkthrough. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select a page number! Let me know what you think of it.
1. Pick up the medallion stuck between the rocks. Then pick up the notebook, map and box for storage.
You can also watch this video I made for the first part of my walkthrough here:
2. Tap the area on the ground close to the bottom of the screen so you move backwards to a locked gate. You can’t unlock it yet. But if you tap the left side of the screen, you’ll move left. Pick up the marble statue head from the ground. Then tap on the columns to move to another screen.
3. Here, place the marble head on the statue and solve the puzzle to get a stick.
4. Go back to the gate and this time tap to the right of it. In this scene, use the stick to get the wooden piece from the tree. Also, note the sharpening stone. Tap the bottom of the screen to get to another scene. Here, pick up the wire brush.
5. Go back to the gate and tap on the little lock to the left. Now add the wooden piece to the puzzle and slide the blocks around until there’s room to get the red one into the hole to the right. Slide it in to unlock the gate!
6. Go through the gate. Tap on the blue flowers and pick up the rusty machete. Then go back to the screen with the sharpening stone (whetstone) and use it to sharpen the machete. Then go back to through the gate and this time go past the blue flowers to the bridge. Use the machete to cut the brambles in your way and cross the bridge.
7. Tap the left side of the screen here to go to another scene. Pick up the star key. Also, use the wire brush on the moss to get a clue for your notebook. Go back a screen and tap straight ahead. Pick up the chisel, then tap to the right. Here, pick up the dried leaves and take the mushrooms from the hole in the tree. Then go back to the scene with the sharpening stone (whetstone) and use the key to unlock the door here.
8. Go inside and pick up the amphora (jug?) and rusty axe. Also, take a look in the oven. There’s also some writing on the wall, but it’s too faded to see. We’ll come back to it.
9. Go back out and sharpen the axe on the whetstone. Then go right to the scene with the purple flowers and the rose bush and use the axe to cut the rose bushes.
10. Continue on ahead. Pick up the matches. Then head right and continue straight ahead. Pick up the spade And use the wire brush on the moss to get a clue. Then go back to the “house.” Use the matches to light a fire in the oven and then light the dried leaves on fire. The whole place will get smoky and you’re forced to leave.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.