41. Let’s go find some weeds! To find them, you need to use the fish’s ability by swiping the screen side to side. This sort of brown smoke will appear if you’re doing it right. You can find three bunches of weeds by doing so in these three screens. While you’re in front of the bridge, also make sure to pick up the fire emblem that fell into the water earlier.
42. Go back and stuff all the cracks with weeds. The passage will open and you can access the bird statue!
43. Turn into a bird and place the fire emblem in the human statue to activate it. Don’t turn into a human yet, though.
44. Go back to the portal and press the jigsaw piece above it. The wind puzzle piece will drop down. Pic it up and place the water piece, the wind piece the and amethyst on the puzzle. A doorway will open!
45. Go through. Solve the elements glyphs puzzle using the clue from your notebook. The four trapped elements will now be free! They tell you to go get the amulet and use it to get home.
46. Go back to the mirror and shine it to the right. While you’re there, pick up the glass shard from the nest. Then turn back into a fish and look under the bridge for a clue about recharging the amulet. Then find and grab the amulet.
47. Go to each of the statues and activate them. Use the creatures’ abilities to recharge the amulet. For the fish, swipe back and forth to get water to splash on the emblem and charge it, then use the amulet with it. For the bird, flap about to blow wind on the emblem, then use the amulet with it. For the cat, dig up some dirt and get it to land on the emblem to charge it. For the human, you need to use the glass shard to shine some light on the emblem.
48. Once the emblem is fully charged, go back to the portal and use it to get through. Congratulations! You completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.