Puzzle House: Mystery Rising
[DKB url=”https://www.appunwrapper.com/PuzzleHouse” text=”Download” title=”” type=”” style=”” color=”green” width=”” opennewwindow=”” nofollow=””]
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android game Puzzle House: Mystery Rising by PugaPuma. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
**Note: I will try to add videos for this walkthrough later, as it’s difficult to depict everything with photos. Also, this walkthrough uses pagination. Please use the numbers at the bottom of each page to navigate.
1. Turn around and pick up the binoculars. They will automatically focus on something smoking in the distance — and headed right at you! A sort of drone/plane crash lands on the table and you have to fix it!
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough:
2. Double-tap to zoom in on the broken propeller. Place the pieces back together in the right order (the game won’t let you do it wrong). The red propeller goes on the front. Turn it around to place the white propeller on the other side.
3. Pick up the other propeller on the other side of the table (zoom in on it, then tap it). Then place both propellers in the correct slots on the drone.
4. The drone will fly up for a bit, revealing some pieces under it. This is another puzzle. You need to place each piece in the right order and rotate each one so they fit together.
5. Take the piece you just completed to the front of the drone and place it on the big gear. Now, you have to turn the gears slowly until they all light up green. Then a switch will be revealed. Press the switch.
6. Go to the side of the ship and find two sliders. They should be partially lit up green now. Use two fingers at the same time to slide them both to the right so they’re completely lit up green. Then take the crank that’s reveled.
7. Place the crank in the hole above and then turn it. Until it creates a green circle. You may need to grab it with two fingers, not just one.
8. The drone will start moving again. Take the tablet from the top, then solve the rotating blue puzzle.
9. This next puzzle is a bit tricky. You need to move all the sliders so that the three different pictures are all visible at the same time. It should look like this. Then take the journal and look through it.
10. When you finish looking at the journal, the drone will fly off to a new area.
I’ve transcribed all the journal entries here. Feel free to use them on your own or along with my walkthrough.
Continue to the the next page by clicking the page numbers below.
This Post Has 22 Comments
@#6 – my sliders will not slide 🙁
could start over but not sure I want to 🙁
Are they green at all? They won’t slide if they’re not green — make sure you didn’t miss any steps.
no, I’m pretty sure they’re red! I’ll check and I’ll follow your w/t step-by-step as I did it without a w/t on or around March 16th.
thanks! at least that is a good tip to follow!
It’s a little “tricky” and I had trouble getting to the “switch” but when I did, the lines when green and I got the crank. On to page 2! (I had already uninstalled it since I couldn’t find a solution) I was very happy to get your email about the w/t today. It didn’t take too long to repeat what I had already done. Thanks again 🙂
It gets trickier. ;). I just unlocked another page in the journal. It works as hints/clues. Very cool.
@#23 – all my windows look the same 🙁
I have one blank box (nothing in it) and oodles of window frames but they all have blue & black bars. *sigh* Yes, I did get the red thing & the block. thanks.
Got it! I had to do some figuring but I got it! Thanks!
Wow! I never could have done this without your help! Incredible game! I opened and went through the gate – Wow!
Glad you enjoyed. 🙂
Hi, loving this game! However, I can’t seem to get the three l
“Letter” blocks to go onto the three green squares. In the walkthrough, the squares appear closer than mine. I double tap but they won’t come any closer. Not keen on uninstalling and restarting – I sense I’m not far from the end!!!
Thank you! Any help would be appreciated!
I’m the dev for the game. Glad to hear you are enjoying the game. Are you able to “zoom in” on other sides of the obelisk? the double tap should be all you do. Sometimes on slower hardware, it doesn’t register as quick as we’d want, so we have to double tap slower. Let us know how it goes.
Sorry! I didn’t realise the three tiles had to go on the other side!! Duh! Thanks for your help! Super game – I love it!! Any idea when we can expect the next one? (Can’t wait!)
We are actually planning an update to the current game first, then a release of Port of Call. We don’t have a date yet as this is a side job. We will keep you posted though. I’m really happy to hear you are enjoying it. Thanks for the feedback
Hi guys, after moving the sliders for the gates and lighting up the green light (the blue gem puzzle), I can’t get the the window with the “backwards key” symbols to stay open long enough to zoom in on it. As soon as I let go of the metal band which covers the puzzle windows it snaps shut again.
Can you please help?
Ps. I’m running the game on an iPad mini2 with the latest iOS 9
I’m on the game’s dev team. Thanks for playing the game. Glad you found it. Sorry this puzzle is causing some grief. Were you able to solve it? Can you post a screen shot of the place you are stuck? Without giving away the answer, often there is a pre-step that needs to be done to enable parts to stay open. Best wishes! Leave us another message if you figure it out, or need another hint.
Please help! I’m stuck- placed the blue gem inside box, bars closed, opened three other boxes, one lit up green, but now the bars on closed on the box that contains a vertical silver cylinder.
On walkthroughs have gone s far as number 28 but as soon as I zoom out the green light goes out ,l have waited as instructed but nothing happens, the journal is still locked also you say take the tablet but I do not see or find it.what am I missing or what have I done incorrectly. Enjoying the game so far also thank you for help that you give out. Thank you again.
I’m one of the developers. Were you able to figure this one out? If you recall, the tablet is the icon in the top left, that lets you see the environment from another perspective. This may be useful. Let us know if you need anymore help.
Gack! My tablet shows a red button before I could use it with the green button. I couldnt get the key so now it seems I cat go back.
I started again and I got the green button on the tablet and remembered that I got it before because I just push green buttons without thinking. So I pushed it again. As before, it reveals a tile image but no key. No key in inventory either. Crappola.
I am on the 27th page of the journal and have done things on several sides of the obelisk, but now I am stuck and I have a gate pillar with a blinking green light that does nothing when I try to push it.
That is step 19 on this walkthrough above. I have an iPad Air2 and iOS 11.2.5
That was actually page 14 of the journal and I was able to progress. The gate pillar still has a blinking green light though.