21. Now use that key on the shape that matches it. Continue doing so until you’ve unlocked them all. Then get the little blue and white piece.
22. Find the puzzle that has the other blue and white piece. Place this one on the right and rotate it to match the left one. Then look at page 12 in your journal and draw out the path with the buttons, starting with the green one. It’s like the map we had earlier. Take the two pieces from inside.
23. Find the shapes window. The middle one will just be all black. I didn’t get a photo of the one which takes the red piece, but I think it was directly below the all black one. Next, look at page 13 of the journal. It tells you the order in which to press the shapes. It goes Octagon (the one you just put the red piece on), Circle, Hexagon, Triangle, Star, Square, Pentagon, and last is an Eight-pointed Star. Take the strange letter piece and then turn the camera to look inside to the right and get a small key (the journal tells you about this, as well).
24. Take the little key you just found and place it between the two Z’s in another window. Take the odd symbol from the Z’s, then turn the screw that’s revealed to get another blue gem from the left side.
25. Find the red window with the little cutout of a person. Here, find the slot for the gem and place it in there. Now, you need to find the two gates with sliders and slide the gates open or closed (depending on their starting position). Then find the one with three little squares and move the slider so it lights up green.
26. Find the three strange symbols (that almost look like “KEY” backwards) and place the symbols from your inventory on each one. They’ll light up green. They’re buttons!
27. Page 14 in your journal tells you that you need Rover (the drone) to help you with this part. Press each letter, then look at your tablet and another symbol will show on the screen. Rotate the little wheel below that symbol to match the one on your screen. Then do the same thing for the other two buttons. Grab the fish key and human key from each side.
28. You need Rover to help you again here. Go to the fish symbol, place the key in the hole and turn it. The green light won’t stay lit! Go to the human symbol, place the key in the hole and turn it so you get a green light. Now, stay there and take out your tablet. Rover is looking at the fish key, and if you turn the key on the screen, the real key will turn as well. Onto a new puzzle!
29. Page 15 of the journal is now available and tells you what the sliding puzzle design should look like. Go to the side of the obelisk with the puzzle. This part is hidden very sneakily again. But there’s a small slider to the right if you look closely. When you slide it, it will reveal a red button. Press it to release the puzzle pieces. Now you can solve it. Basically, you need to pull out tiles and drop them back on top of the others until they make the design. There are a few tiles that are on the wrong side, though. To fix that, get those tiles to the top, then slide them to the side. Solve the puzzle and get the ring.
30. Find the other rings one of the obelisk’s sides and add the new ring to them. Rotate the rings to make an image. The circle to the left will open up, and you’ll have to solve another rotating rings puzzle. Then, place the crank handle inside the flower (this may happen automatically) and then take the crank.
31. Go to the other side of the obelisk, the one with a small socket and nothing else. Place the crank in the slot and turn. You’ll now have to solve to marble puzzles. There’s a cypher on page 16 of the journal that tells you what letter each symbol represents (might want to translate all the red writing in the journal?). But you don’t really need to use that. Just move he marbles around to their corresponding symbols. There are two puzzles like this to solve and then you’ll get a key.
32. The top of the obelisk will open up and reveal a locked box. Use the key to unlock it and lift the clasp. Some fancy lightning will come from it. Then take the top piece.
33. Go to the gate. Place the piece you just got on the sun side. Turn it until it glows. Now you can take a key from the moon side and unlock one of the bolts. Then go back to the sun side, find the tiny key and use it to unlock the tiny lock. Open the gate and go through!
Congratulations! You reached the end of the game. This is only the beginning, though! Stay tuned for the sequel!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.