13. Go back upstairs. There are two more rooms at the back. There doesn’t seem to be much to do in the left room, so go through the right door to the bedroom. Open the trunk the same way you opened the briefcase at the start of game. There’s a puzzle we can’t solve yet. I think it’s a radio.
14. Open up the left drawer and open the pen to get a note with some cutouts in it.
15. Look under the bed to find a shoe. Use your pen knife to cut the heel off and find a note with an equation on it:
5x – 6 = 3x – 8”
16. Go back out and to the other room on the right, where you first saw the painting. Use the corkscrew on the hole to the right that matches the one from the painting downstairs. Then use the key on the lock and go through.
17. In here, move the painting to find a safe.
18. You need to use the equation from the shoe heel here. But don’t try to solve it. Just use the numbers from it (5, 6, 3, 8). Tap the left side of the dial 5 times, then right 6 times, left 3 and right 8. The safe should open. Take the map from inside.
19. Go back to the sitting room and look through the window to the left. Use the binoculars to see something on the wall in the distance. Rotate the dial to sharpen the image. It says “1502.”
20. Go back to the far left room. Open the top right drawer and use the paper with the holes on it (from the pen) with the newspaper clipping. You’ll now have a coded message that says “GIB WAR.”
21. Turn the letters into numbers based on the alphabet. You then get “7 9 2 23 1 18.” Go back to the bedroom and change the dials on the radio to match those numbers. It should look like the photo below. Flick the switch to get another message:
“… the Gestapo know my identity … I am a hunted man … there is a British traitor … working for the Gestapo … he has connections with … Gallerie Hugo … rendezvous 2145 … the traitor has friends … tread carefully mon amis …”
22. Go to the kitchen and zoom in on the sink. Place the coded message, the equation and the acid into the sink to dissolve them. Then exit through the door.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.