Chapter 3, Gallery Hugo:
1. Go through the doorway. Tap on the painting of the man. Examine his hands to see some beads. Then tap on the painting of the woman and open the door to the right of it. Go through.
2. Tap on the calendar to see some dates circled. Then knock over the vase of flowers and look at the map behind. Then take the key from among the broken pieces of the vase.
3. Look through the drawers of the dresser to find a notebook that looks like the hands from the painting. Flip through it.
4. Knock down the books from the bookshelf and go through them to find identity papers.
5. Use the key you found to unlock the top drawer of the file cabinet. Look through the file for some coded messages.
6. Open the closet and take the uniform and the clock.
7. Use the pen knife to remove the face of the clock.
8. Go back to the file of coded messages. Notice the “ref” with numbers on each one. Those are times. Set the clock to the time on each one and press “decode” to decode the messages. The first one should be set to 2:30, the second to 11:15, the third to 5:45, and the fourth to 2:00.
9. Leave the room and find the hidden door under the staircase. Go through and down the stairs to the dark room. Turn on the lights to the right and read the instructions on developing film.
10. Grab the photo paper and timer from the drawers.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.