11. Shut the light. Place the negative and the photo paper on the enlarger. Focus the negative.
12. Use the timer with the enlarger. Set it to 25 seconds and press “expose.”
13. Take the photo paper back. Place some developer (“dev”) in the tray and place the photo paper in it. Then drain it. Then pour the “fix” into the tray and drain it.
14. Take the photo paper. Fill up the sink with water and place the paper in it to clean it off. Then take it back and hang it up. Some time will pass and then you can collect it.
15. Go back upstairs and then up the other staircase to the next floor. Look around up here until you find a tarp. Remove the tarp and open the window. Climb out and head to the Gestapo Headquarters.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.