11. Change Y to I.
12. Change H to O to get the word “Divisions” and then W to F to finish up the decoding.
13. Go back to the radio and change the frequency to 80 MHz to get another message. Then decode it using the Enigma machine. “Paul is singing.”
14. You need to choose a response now. I chose the third one (about Pierre being a traitor) but I don’t know if it’s the right one. Make sure to code it before sending.
15. Go back to the radio and change the frequency to 120 MHz to intercept another message. Decode it.
16. There’s another message at 140 MHz. Decode it.
17. Move the cable from the bottom (receiving) to the top (sending) and 80 MHz. Take out the message you want to send from your inventory and send it on that channel.
18. Switch the cable back to the bottom (receiving) and 80 MHz to get another message. Decode it using the Enigma machine.
19. Choose a response and code it. I chose the third again. Then send it via the radio on 80 MHz.
20. Now time to receive and decode the last message on 80 MHz again.
21. Leave the room using the little arrow. Go out the back door and through all the alleyways until you find a door with a letter tucked into it. Read it and complete the game. Congratulations!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.