Rooms 7, 8 & 9:
1. Go straight ahead to room 8. Pick up the hatchet from near the anchor.
2. Pick up the cloth/rag to the left of the little building.
3. Go back to room 7 and use the hatchet on the stump to the right. Take the old key.
4. Go back to room 8 and use the old key to unlock the door to room 9.
5. In room 9, place the cloth next to the other cloth. Take the sledge hammer from the chest.
6. Take the magnifying glass from the desk and read the letter.
7. Go back to room 8. Use the magnifying glass on the symbol on the anchor to see what they are. Then use the sledgehammer to get the chain from the anchor.
8. Use the chain on the pipe to the left of the house. Climb up and take the grain sack.
9. Go back to room 7. Use the grain sack to plug up the pipe. Then look at the stone below to see how the clock hands should look.
10. Go back to room 9. Use the clue from the anchor and the clock hands to set the clock to the right time and get the pitchfork.
11. Go back to room 8 and use the pitchfork in the three holes on the barrel to the left. Take the book.
12. Go back to room 9 and put the book on the bookshelf to open the door and go to room 10.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.