Rooms 10, 11 & 12:
1. Turn to the left and take the turtle shell.
2. Go through the door ahead to room 11. Turn left and pick up the bone. Then place the turtle shell under the moving piece to force it to stay open. Take the net.
3. Go back and turn right. Take the par from the boat.
4. Continue ahead. Turn left and place the bone in the slot under the skull. Take the gloves from inside and the cloth sheet from the pipe.
5. Go back to the boat. Place the sheet on it as a sail. Then take the cutlass from the open chest.
6. Go back to room 10. Use the oar to get the rope from the pipe.
7. Turn right and use the cutlass to cut the branches of the tree. Also, use the net to get the spider figurine from the water.
8. Go through the new doorway to room 12. Take the empty bottle from the table.
9. Go back to room 11. Use the rope on the pulley to the right and then take the crowbar.
10. Turn to the left and fill the empty bottle with the green liquid pouring from the pipe.
11. Go back to room 12. Use the crowbar to open the barrel and then use the gloves to get the horn from the barrel.
12. Place the bottle of green liquid next to the other two and take the mask.
13. Go back to room 10 and place the horn on the animal skull to the left. Then place the mask on the two sticks. And last, place the spider figurine in the holes and take the shield.
14. Go to room 11 and place the shield in the gap so you can cross to room 13.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.