The Secret of Grisly Manor
By: Fire Maple Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android game The Secret of Grisly Manor by Fire Maple Games. Feel free to ask for help in the comments section.
1. Pull out the loose stone to get the skeleton key. Use it to unlock the front door and go inside.
You can also watch my video walkthrough for the game here:
2. Go through the left doorway and pick up the matches from the table.
3. Go back to the hallway and look at the painting by the staircase. Take the ripped note with the numbers “42 – 3” on it.
4. Go upstairs. Open the first door to the right and go in. Take the jeweled butterfly. Then look at the drawing of the car on the wall for a clue for your journal.
5. Leave the room and go through the next door to a bedroom. Take the fishbowl from the dresser and the chess piece from under the bed.
6. Go back downstairs. Go through the right doorway. Place the chess piece with the others and take the silver key.
7. Go back upstairs. Use the key to unlock the door to the attic and go up the stairs.
8. Solve the rotating role puzzle on the chest and place the butterfly in the slot. Then get a clue for your journal and pick up the magnet on a string.
9. Go back downstairs. Lift the rug to see a grate with something shiny under it. Use the magnet to get the tuning fork.
10. Go back through the right door. Head through the next door to the kitchen. Get a clue from the letters on the fridge.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.