1. Dutch the knife has been floating through space. The scene opens with him aiming at Vella. Tap the screen and he’ll land right near her. Talk to him and exhaust all options, then pick him up (say “You’re coming with me.”).
2. Head right to the next screen. Pull the helmet from the hole in the wall and the ship will repair the hole.
3. Use Dutch the knife to cut a piece of the tube hanging to the right.
4. Now, use that hose on the right air transport system. Connect the top and bottom tubes to each other to access maintenance panel 36. It will pop out of the wall near the hanging tube. (Note: You may need to connect different tubes than I did. But play around until you get panel 36.) Climb up the tube again and use Dutch to cut it near the top. You’ll fall, but the panel will break your fall and now you have a longer tube to work with.
5. Attach one end of the long hose to the top tube of the left air transport system and the other end to the middle tube of the right transport system. Anti-gravity is turned on!
6. Vella’s now floating in space. She needs to get inside the spaceship. Here’s how. It’s a bit tricky and may take a few tries. First, line Vella up so she’s within reach of the smaller claw. Use the helmet with the claw and it will grab onto it, thinking it’s Shay. Now you have a claw! This next part is even trickier, though, you need to use the claw to reach the boot floating to the right of Vella, but the bigger claw can’t be open when you do it and you have to be facing the right direction. Keep trying until you get the big claw closed and can reach the boot with the small claw. Then finally, use the claw and boot on the big claw when it’s open. The boot’s anti-gravity measures will make it stick to the big claw. Last, tap on the opening of the ship and Vella will push off from the claw into the ship.
If you’re having trouble, you can watch my video for this part of the walkthrough:
7. Head left. Most of the doors are currently locked. Head left again. Slide the piece of debris to the side so you can get through.
8. Continue left through the next door to the “belly of the beast.” All doors are locked here, as well, except the one all the way to the left that leads to the kitchen and Mom’s room. Head through there.
9. Talk to Mom through the door. You can try to convince her you’re Shay, but she won’t believe you.
10. Go through the next door to continue left to Shay’s bedroom. Climb through the vent to meet the wolf, Marekai. He’s trapped under debris. Talk to him and exhaust all options. He’ll tell you to get into the central control room where Mom is. He’ll also unlock the door to the left. Head through it.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE© AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.