11. Switch to Shay. Go through the door to the right and head down the ladder to the next level of the spaceship. Shay’s Dad, Ray, is here, patching the hull. Notice the open book. There’s a sequence for programming a Hexipal to play the harp. Make note of it.
12. Go through the right door to the music room (or morgue). Pick up the broken radio. Also, notice the harp in middle of the room and that the drum mallet is missing.
13. Leave the music room. If you go through the left door, some wild diamond pals block your way. You’ll have to find a way to get past them, since that’s the room with the power switch that you need to turn back on. Go back upstairs.
14. If you hand the radio to Alex, he’ll tell you that it’s broken. Notice the Hexipal is now dancing and playing with Rocky. Despite the fact that he’s been rewired, if you hand him the broken radio, he’ll fix it. Now you’ll have the fixed radio and the dancing Hexipal in your inventory. Look at the back of the Hexipal if you want to see how to wire him to dance later. But you don’t need that for any puzzles — it’s just for fun. Give Alex the working radio.
15. Time to rewire the Hexipal to play the harp! Use the sequence shown in the book. Now that you know the shapes for each connection, you don’t need to use trial and error like before. Refer to the information you gathered earlier and program it according to the book. I included the photos from earlier to remind you how to figure out the connections. Mine looked like the photo below. Now he can play the harp! Make sure you remember how yours looks because you’ll need to program Vella’s Hexigal the same way soon.
16. Send Shay back downstairs. Have him go left to the power room. This time, show the Hexipal to the diamond pals and they’ll basically worship him. They’ll also follow Shay now, as long as he has the Hexipal in his possession.
17. Bring the Hexipal to the music room and place him by the harp. Now he’ll play and the diamond pals will stay in the room to watch him. This means they won’t block your path anymore!
18. Go back to the power room. The first switch is really the drum mallet. Take it, because you need it anyway. Then continue left to the working power switch and turn the power back on.
19. Go back to the music room. Use the safety bot program from Vella’s Hexipal (Hexigal) to program Shay’s Hexipal (you made note of it, right?). Combine him with the hammer, then place him by the drum. The diamond pals will start copying him and making lots of noise. Alex will come down to see what’s going on, so he’s momentarily distracted. Send Shay back upstairs.
20. Switch the Vella. Rewire her Hexipal (Hexi-gal) to the harp program. Again, yours probably looks different than mine. Place the Hexigal by the NavScarf to tickle his scarf. Mom will come in to see what’s going on, momentarily distracted.
21. Now Vella can go to the central control room and switch the computer from CENTRAL to MANUAL. (If it says MANUAL when you get there, just switch it to CENTRAL first and then back to MANUAL. I think this might be a small bug.) Then send her back to the room where you can see the other ship through the broken window.
22. Switch to Shay and have him use Grabbin’ Gary’s controller to make Mog Chothra hug the other ship closer.
23. Have Vella press the button on the death ray remote to make the giant laser shoot from the pyramid. No one’s around to stop it now, since both Mom and Alex are distracted. Watch the ships melt down and see the ending!
Congratulations! You completed the game!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.