Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!)
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete walkthrough guide for Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!). There are videos throughout, as well.
Chapter 8: A House Divided
1. Find the duct tap in the dresser. Use it to patch up the machine Lord Wickham is hooked up to. Then tap in the machine. You need to press the colored liquids as the colored orbs enter the grey area on the left side of the screen.
You can also watch my video for chapters 7-9 here:
2. Grab the bucket and fill it up with water from the bathroom faucet. Then pour it on all three flames.
3. Leave the room and enter the garage. You need to fix the car. Tap on the tools to the back. Take the spare tire and notice the designs on the wall. Then open the drawers and get a crowbar and pump. Also, grab the gas from up high.
4. Now to open that drawer. Count the number of sections in each of those circles and enter it into the combination lock to get an engine part.
5. Use the crowbar to open the trunk and put the engine in. Then open the gas cover and pour the gas in. Place the spare tire on the front wheel. Then, unlock the glove compartment by finding the numbers on the red, green and yellow cars. Get the key and put it in the ignition to complete the chapter.
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 9.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.