41. Pull the lever near the safe to unlock it and get the GLOBE KEY.
42. Go down and pull the lever to the left to unlock the door. Go through for a shortcut back to the HUNTING ROOM. Look at the map and make your way through the HALLWAY, to the LIBRARY and through the lower left door to the room with the GLOBE on it, the STUDY.
43. Swap out your axe/hatchet for the fencing sword.
44. Alright, looks like it’s time to take on Constance! Make your way through the LIBRARY, to the HALLWAY, and then to the blue door. Use the scroll to unlock it and go in to meet Constance the Witch.
Your game should be 50% complete now.
45. Ok, this battle isn’t *too* terrible, but it can be annoying. So here’s what you need to do. First, try to avoid the magic she’s throwing at you. It will turn you into a ghost for a little bit, where you’ll be forced to join the other ghosts at one of the tables and tap some ring QTEs that are a little faster than what you’re used to. So try to avoid that as much as you can. Make your way around the room and pick up the alcohol, the matches, the lever handle, the jar, and the cake cutter. Then, move the block to the plate to open the garbage chute. Use the jar on the garbage chute to fill it with flies. Use the lever handle on the lever mechanism to open the safe and get a bottle of poison. Then go to each table and ruin what’s on it. So the punch bowl gets poison. The cake needs to be cut with the cake cutter. The flowers need to be burned using the alcohol and then the matches. The small pastries get the flies. For some reason I had to poison the punch twice — it might be because I didn’t do them all fast enough, so be quick! Once they’re all ruined, you’ll have to fight Constance. But I found her a bit easier than Victor. When you defeat her, you’ll get the SUN KEY and be back at the FOYER.
You can also watch this video I made of the battle against Constance:
Your game should be 52% complete now.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.