1. The Shopkeeper has some new items for sale. The Medicine Bottle, Crimson Vial, and White Feather are new. The Crimson Vial seems like the most useful, especially for boss battles, since it’s a permanent item that leeches health from your enemies. I decided to buy it since I’ve done nothing with all my coins so far. It gives you +1 health point for each successful hit to a monster.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough:
2. Looks like we can finally explore the second floor! Head up the stairs and to the right door. Enter the SUNROOM. Crowes will start talking again. There’s another blocks puzzle here. It’s not particularly difficult. Just move all the blocks back a bit so you can move the glowing one off the switch plate. Then the gate on the door to the right will lower.
3. Go through the right door to the HALLWAY and you’ll bump into Keaton again.
4. Walk up. Some gates will block your way, but the door to the right is unlocked. Go through to the GARDEN BEDROOM and meet the ghost named Evan. He’ll tell you about his wife Hannah.
5. Pick up the medicine bottle. Then move the block over to the plate to unlock the safe and get the STAR KEY. Pull the lever next to the door to the right to unlock the door to the BALCONY. It’s basically a shortcut back to the GARDEN.
6. Go back to the HALLWAY. As you pass the gate, you’ll see a creepy monster, but he’ll disappear…for now. Head down, kill the three Chompers that spawn, then head through the lower right door to the STAIRWAY.
7. Kill the two Dashers and swap your sword out for the Crowbar. Then head up the stairs to the right to the third floor STAIRWAY, where you’ll meet Hannah, Evan’s wife.
8. Pick up all the coins, then climb up the ladder to the ATTIC SOUTH on the fourth floor. There’s a group of candles here. Time to release the eighth Lost Spirit! Then pick up the medicine bottle.
9. Go through the door to the right to the EAST ENTRANCE. Kill all the Dashers and Goopers to get a lever handle. Now, this is the first tricky block puzzle. First, add the lever handle to the broken lever and lift the handle. You’ll now have access to the block. Push it left to right in front of the pressure plate with a gate around it. Next, go to the right lever and pull the handle. You will now have a very brief moment to get to the block and push it onto the plate before the gate closes again. If you miss, just keep trying. Once you get it, another gate will drop.
10. Crawl through the crawl space to get back to the second floor. You’re now in the WORKSHOP BEDROOM. Pick up the medicine bottle, the journal entry and the piano key.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.