11. Go through the door to the left into the WORKSHOP. There’s a piano here and some creepy crawlers to kill. Pick up a piano key and music sheet. Then move the block to the switch plate and pull the lever to open the safe and get a third piano key.
12. Look in the hole in the floor to get a piece of paper with numbers on it (742667) and the fourth piano key.
13. Go back to the WORKSHOP BEDROOM and enter the code from the piece of paper you just found into the keypad to unlock the safe (742667). Get the fifth piano key. Kill the two Dashers and two Goopers that spawn so the door unlocks.
14. Go back to the WORKSHOP and add all five keys to the piano. Then play the notes you saw on the song sheet. I put the order below. You’ll get the PIANO KEY (as in to open a door).
15. Take the left door into the HALLWAY. You’re now above the gate. Pull the lever to lower the gate and grab the security code from the drawer (864538).
16. Head right, back to the GARDEN BEDROOM. Here, there’s a keypad on the lower left door. Use the code you just found to unlock it and head into the BATHROOM.
17. There’s another Lost Spirit here! Stand on the candles and then catch her. That makes nine! There’s also a wrench here, but you still need the crowbar for something, so only take it for a second to add it to your journal notes. Otherwise, I think you can leave it behind.
18. Head back to the HALLWAY and walk up to the stairs. Take them up to the HALL OF ARMS on the third floor.
19. Head to the left and then down. An orange seal will start glowing on the door to the right. Across from it, there’s a Morningstar or mace on the table. It’s a good weapon, but we’ll still need the crowbar soon. So I recommend holding onto the crowbar to reduce backtracking.
20. Make your way around the bend and to the right. Open the drawer and get the journal entry. Continue right and pick up the TREE SHIELD.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.