41. Go back to through the WEST PATIO, the EAST PATIO, down the ladder to the SERVANT’S ROOM. There’s a bunch of creepy mannequins here now. They shake and make creepy noises. Even the Shopkeeper’s too afraid to come out.
42. Go back to the HALL OF ARMS. We can finally swap out the crowbar for the spiked mace.
43. Head right to the coats of arms. Make sure to get the journal entry from the drawer if you didn’t get it before. Time to solve the shields puzzle. Read the description of each one. The first is “Sir Eadgar: The Resurrected.” The Phoenix rises from the ashes, so he gets the PHOENIX SHEILD. The second is “Sir Jeffrey: The Observer.” He already has an eye shield. Third is “Sir Alexandre: The Naturalist” Nature, tree. Give him the TREE SHIELD. Fourth, “Sir Christopher: The Destroyer.” Give him the SKULL SHIELD. And last, Sir Walter: The Hunter.” Give him the LION SHIELD. Now the eye shield will drop and you can get the ORANGE SCROLL.
44. Go left and kill the Charger that spawns. Go to the door with the orange seal on it and use the ORANGE SCROLL to unlock it and go through. It’s almost time for another boss battle!
45. You’re now in the THEATER STAGE. Head up onto the stage and use the MASK KEY (automatically) to open the door to the left into the THEATER STORAGE room.
46. There’s another Lost Spirit in here! Use your Spectral Phone to release it. That makes twelve!
47. Go back to the THEATER STAGE. There’s a locked safe we’ll have to come back to later. Head through the door to the right into LUCIAN’S WORKSHOP to battle LUCIAN in another boss battle.
Your game should 72% complete now.
48. Time to defeat Lucian! He’s part machine and he charges at you like a bull. He’s the main nuisance here, because he will interrupt you if he touches you. First, head to the lower left corner and pick up the MORTAR SHELL. Use it with the device right next to it and it will shoot a missile at Lucian. The lever in the upper right corner will spin around. Go pull the handle and a ladder will lower right by you. Climb up to the second level.
You can also watch my video for the Lucian battle:
49. Walk around and find the gunpowder, matches and cannonball.
50. Go back down the ladder and head to the cannon in the lower right corner. Use the cannonball, gunpowder and matches with the cannon and it will shoot the cannonball at Lucian. It will also give you access to a lever on the second level. Go back up the ladder and pull the left lever. That will give you access to the right lever so you can pull that one. And last, go back down the ladder and push the block into the hole. This part is the most annoying because Lucian will stand there and keep bumping into you. To buy yourself some time, run around and let him charge into some other area so you have a few more seconds. Once you get the block in the right spot, pull the lever on the same machine. Then you’ll have to fight Lucian one-on-one. He’s not so bad, though. You’ll get the MOON KEY for your efforts.
Your game should now be 74% complete.
51. You’ll bump into Crowes again and he’ll tell you that the deal’s off since you killed Lucian. The safe in the THEATER STAGE is now open, so you can grab a purple gem for some coins. It’s a trap, though! When you take it, a trap door will open and you’ll drop into the BUTCHER ROOM on floor zero.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.