1. You’re now in the BUTCHER ROOM in the basement. You’ll meet SARAH the ghost, who will explain why Crowes keeps killing people.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough:
2. Swap out your mace for the butcher’s knife. Use it to cut a slice of meat. Give the meat to the Dasher in the cage and he’ll give you a lever handle. Use the handle on the lever to get a sledgehammer to fall down. Pick it up and use it to break down the door to the right.
3. You’re now back in the CELLAR WEST. Go down and use the sledgehammer to open the barred door near the bottom of the room. Enter the STORAGE ROOM.
4. There’s another bunch of candles here. Use your Spectral Phone to release the Lost Spirit. That makes thirteen! Also, grab the security code from the left side of the room. It has the numbers 924270 on it.
5. Wad back to CELLAR WEST and enter the numbers 924270 on the keypad next to the middle door to the left. Enter the FURNITURE STORAGE room.
6. If you want, you can swap out your sledgehammer for the broadsword here. I know there’s the library door that needs to be broken down with the sledgehammer, so I’m going to hold onto it for now.
7. Go back to CELLAR WEST and take the stairs up to the FOYER. Check out the Shopkeeper. He has two more items for sale — the RED POTION and GOLD MEDALLION.
8. Go through the right RECEPTION ROOM to the HALLWAY and then into the LIBRARY. Use the sledgehammer to break down the planked door to the right. Go through to the SEANCE ROOM.
9. There’s another Lost Spirit here. Release her to make it fourteen!
10. We still need the sledgehammer, so hold onto it. Head back to the FOYER. Time to use the MOON KEY. Head up the stairs and through the door to the left. You’re now in another HALLWAY.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.