31. Head back to the WEST ATTIC. This time, go through the right door to the STORAGE room. You’ll bump into Keaton again. Notice the door with the pink symbol on it. Then enter the key code you just found (354987) into the keypad by the door to the right. This just takes you back to the EAST ATTIC, where the axe is. Don’t go through.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough:
32. We need a lever handle. Move the crate on the left side of the screen so you can access a hole/nook in the wall. Get the lever handle.
33. Use the lever handle on the lever that’s missing one. Then drag a crate past the newly-opened gates to the switch plate. Pull the next lever handle to open the safe and get the CRYSTAL KEY.
34. Make your way back to WEST ATTIC, down the ladder to the OBSERVATORY and to the third floor HALLWAY. Kill the Chaser. Then go through the lower right door to the DARK STUDY.
35. Pick up the journal entry. Then notice the music box on the desk and some skeleton parts with feathers.
36. Notice that the skeleton torso between the two switch plates has blue feathers on it. So find the skull with blue feathers and move it to the left plate. Find the legs with blue feathers and move it to the right plate. The safe will open and you can get the crank.
37. Head through the lower left door to the BATHROOM. If you need a biscuit, there’s, uh, one in the toilet. Go right and pick up the ballerina. Then fight the spider-like Creeper. Not an easy enemy!
38. Go back to the DARK STUDY. Place the ballerina and the crank on the music box. Then wind up the crank (use your finger to rotate it) to get the FIRE KEY.
39. Now that you have the fire key, you can go through the right doorway to another HALLWAY. Go through the right door into the UNUSUAL DINING ROOM, which is indeed unusual. Pull the lever. It will disappear. Go back through the door you just came from and…you’ll be in the a UNUSUAL STORAGE room!
40. There are three levers here. For me, the lower left one spawned a Chomper, the upper left unlocked the door, and the right one spawned a mean ol’ Creeper. So you should be able to avoid the Creeper if you just pull the upper left lever. Go through the door and you’ll be back in the UNUSUAL DINING ROOM.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.