51. Pick up the FAKE MUSTACHE and SUN HAT. Time to use them all!
52. Go over the photos you found. They show you where all the props go. The text also helps:
“I caught quite a lashing form father after he found I’d drawn a mustache on baby Colton’s upper lip. I thought it made him look dignified. Father disagreed and took my pretty sun hat away as punishment.”
“Mother and father argue constantly. Mostly about finances, and a fancy feathered hat she purchased the other day. His relentless inquisitions seem to be wearing on her. She’s taken to gnawing on pencils as an outlet for her anxiety, which has left all the writing utensils in our house gnarled with teeth marks. I tell her not to worry and she smiles.”
“While posing for portraits, baby Colton snatched father’s top hat and placed it upon his own head. I joked that perhaps father should snatch his pacifier in return.”
Place the top hat and mustache on the son, the bonnet and glasses on the daughter, the pencil in the mother’s mouth, and the sun hat and pacifier on the father. Then take the security code (913437) and the lever handle from the safe.
53. Use the lever handle on the lever to unlock the door to the right and go back to the HALLWAY.
54. Go back through the SUN ROOM to BREAKFAST ROOM and fetch the sledgehammer again. Then go back to the HALLWAY and use the sledgehammer to break down the middle door to the left. Go through to the BLUEPRINT STUDIO.
55. There’s another Lost Spirit here! That makes nineteen!
56. Go back to the a HALLWAY and make your way to the room locked with a keypad. I went through through lower left door to the SUN ROOM, to the FOYER, another HALLWAY, to the PLAYROOM. Enter the key code (543876) into the keypad and go through to the PAINTING STUDIO.
57. Get the purple gem and the final Lost Spirit! You should now have all twenty!
58. Once you have all 20 spirits, head to the FOYER and walk up the stairs to the big clock. Erica will release all the spirits into the clock. A little crawl space will open up that takes you to the TOMB on the first floor. Here you can find the MAGIC SWORD, the one Crowes was killed with!
59. Go back to the FOYER and make your way to the other door with a keypad. I went through the SUN ROOM on the second floor to the big HALLWAY to the right, up the stairs to the HALL OF ARMS on the third floor, and back to the SERVANT’S ROOM. Enter the key code (913437) on the keypad to the left to unlock the door and enter the WITCHCRAFT ROOM.
60. Pick up the pinkish-purple scroll that will unlock the door to Isobelle’s room. You’ll get attacked by two very annoying Creepers (I really hate them). Kill them and the door to the left will unlock. There’s a medicine bottle nearby if you need it. There’s also something in the fireplace, but I don’t feel like going back to find a poker for it. I assume it’s just some coins, but if anyone knows differently, please tell me.
Your game should be 97% complete now.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.