31. Pick up the poker from the table. You can only hold one weapon at a time, so you’ll drop the knife.
32. Use the poker in the fireplace to get a Snake Key.
33. You can trade the poker for the knife again or see how the poker does in battle. I decided to keep the poker and was happy with my decision. Head out through the door to the right. You’ll bump into Keaton again in the HALLWAY and he’ll tell you there’s a curse or spell on the house and you have to kill the people who cast it.
34. Go up and through the right door to the SMOKING ROOM. Meet the Shopkeeper and grab the last statue. Then talk to the Shopkeeper and see what he has for sale. If you have enough gold and want to buy something, go ahead. Or come back later. The things he currently has for sale are a BISCUIT, STEEL GAUNTLET, POCKET WATCH and CHECKBOOK.
35. Find your way back to the TEA ROOM and place all the statues on the pedestals in ascending order from smallest to biggest. The clue for this was in one of the journal entries (“Each one seems to be getting bigger”). When you get it right, the FLOWER KEY will appear on the table. Take it.
36. Go through the door to the left. You’ll be outside by the FOUNTAIN.
37. Head left and collect all the coins. Then head up and walk to the candles. Erica’s phone will ring. Answer it. It’s actually a SPECTRAL PHONE. It’s powered by the ectoplasm from all the ghosts you killed. Point it at the glowing circle and snap a photo to reveal a LOST SPIRIT. (If you waste a photo and don’t capture the spirit on the camera, you’ll waste some ectoplasm.) Chase the spirit to fill its meter and absorb it. There are 20 of the, throughout the game.
38. Go through the door to the left to the BOXWOOD GARDEN. Head left, picking up any coins and killing any baddies on the way. Find the bench and swap out your poker for the shovel.
39. You can now dig up certain rocks or mounds of dirt. There’s one near the bench and another back to the right. Dig them up and get some coins. (You can also go back to the FOUNTAIN and dig up three more mounds to get more coins.) Then head up along the path.
40. There’s a rock or mound of dirt up here. Dig it up to get the CHEMISTRY KEY. Then go through the door to the left to the GREENHOUSE, which appears to also be a chemistry lab.
Your game should now be 14% complete.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.