1. You’re back in the FOYER. There’s a Shopkeeper here and he has new items, like the CLOVER, MEMBERSHIP CARD and SILVER MEDALLION. See if anything looks worthwhile to you.
2. Go through the door to the right to another RECEPTION ROOM. It has a music note on it.
You can also watch my video for this part of the walkthrough:
3. Pick up the journal entry, the receipt and the horn.
4. Go through the lower right door to the STORAGE room. Pick up the GEAR. Also, go to the couch and swap out your crowbar for a pipe. Then look through the hole in the wall for an OLD RECORD. The doors will lock and Dashers will attack. Finish them off, then go back to the music RECEPTION ROOM.
5. This time, take the upper right door to another HALLWAY. You’ll bump into a ghost named ELIJAH. If you go left, there’s another door with a glowing symbol on it, this time blue/purple. Let’s assume this is the next boss.
6. Go right and up, then take the left door into the HUNTING ROOM. CROWES will start talking to you again. Pick up the five animal heads and the journal entry.
7. Now, to solve the puzzle. You need to go around the room to each of the pedestals and listen to the animal noise. Match it up with one of the heads until all six are placed correctly. The order they go in is like so, from the left side of the room, to the right: Moose, Goat, Tiger, Boar, Wolf. Pick up the record player needle from the floor.
8. Go back to the HALLWAY. You’ll bump into that creepy crawler we saw slithering around before. It’s called a Pincher. Kill it and make your way back to the music RECEPTION ROOM.
9. Place the HORN, OLD RECORD and NEEDLE in the right locations on the phonograph. Then press the buttons in the order you saw on the receipt we picked up earlier (14231). Then take the WRENCH KEY from the floor.
10. Go back to the STORAGE room and pick up the creepy doll. Then head through the right door to GARAGE. Lots of Leechers in here to bother you.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.